Production!

Within Deities Pantheon territory.

Far from population is a stoney land which a massive factory is located. But unlike the factories in real life this factory doesn't have pipes releasing smokes. Instead it is a resource factory that produces a billion resources per minute thanks to certain ore golems and endless animals produce and raise by the farmers.

Running the factory is a golem know as Caridin who was once a elite dwarf in Dragon Age: Origins.

Running the farm is alicorn Applejack who became an alicorn thanks to William Meaux using Writers System

An: I couldn't find an anthro version so no image.

However that ain't the only sources of productions for example there's a oil rig which is connected to a endless amount of oil. Another is a forest which have endless amount of wood and there a mountain which produces stone, clay, coal, and special materials from the mine.

With all these resources all being produced that heads towards the factory which is mass produced new stuff like weapons and armor along with other like devices and furnitures. Thus gaining the name Multi Factory which includes recycle the remaining materials and old stuff into new stuff again.

Yet the amount of resources that the Multi Factory receiving is are a lot more than usual thus they give the remaining resources to allies that needs them. Like Zeta Prime, Metroid99 and their group, and many others. These resources are Titanium, Tungsten, Infinity, and finally the most powerful material of all in Deities Pantheon: Omni Blocks which is impossible to break nor destroy by anything even if atomic erasing won't effect these.

An: The Omni Blocks are only available to the most trustworthy allies like Metroid99. Ninjacomix. pksp04. HeroicWolfGuardian. Bretrain5. LoganW21406-1. Inkling62. Elsword800. PatrickEstvo. PlasmaBolt3o5. DGPrimal. And others but the only reason why the Omni Blocks are available to these writers are because I trust them not to abuse them and believe me when I say the blocks are useful in many ways. Btw I will explain what the Omni Blocks are in a future update as I don't want to spoiled too much for everyone, until then.