Orphanage!

Within the Deities Pantheon territory.

Close to the main district is a beautiful massive orphanage which is home to many orphans like 721

An: look up A Dairy Cow Life p*rn comic because I am enrage at how that world run. And another is because I can't show any photos due to the fact these types of comics allow that kind of sins to exist.

Who is renamed to Mary and is having a lovely time with the other orphans who came from dark worlds that was personal erase by the Deities Pantheon themselves once all the innocent have be relocated.

This orphanage is called: Children Paradise where anyone is allow to adopted children so long as they ain't gonna treat the children wrong.

An: which lets be honest is rare irl due to how f*cked up humanity has become.

To adopted an child or more the person or people must be either a fully pledge civilian of the Deities Pantheon or a member of the Deities Pantheon. And to fill in the paperwork.

An: to anyone who is worry about doing real paperwork don't since I know how stressful real life paperwork can be so we skip that part.

After all that then a excellent job done on successfully adopting a child or more. Now running the orphanage is several people but the one to talk on adopting is Mildred Duffy (The Robinsons).