When will I learn?

~Luke's POV~

Thank god it's Friday. I love my Friday schedule because I have PE on Fridays. I'm also in football but sense my grades are doing really good they let me play football as an elective instead of taking it for my PE creds so I can do both. I used to like PE, but now I love it. Christine's in this class with me and this is usually when we hang out. She's been coming here for about a month now. We never really have to do much of any exercise in here because coach Schneider is a fat lazy PE teacher so I get to spend a lot of time with her. I love being able to see her. I love getting to know her as a person. I love that she knows what's right and what's wrong. I love that she loves flowers and animals and that she's in love with cats. I love that she's so sweet with everyone no matter who they are and how she's always got the brightest of smiles always planted on her beautiful face. I just... I think...I've fallen head-over-heals in love with her. It's too bad she probably will never feel the same about me...

~Chris's POV~

I'm excited I have butterflies in my tummy. I don't know why but whenever I think of Luke my heart skips a beat. I get butterflies. And sometimes I catch myself smiling. I mean, he's just my friend. He doesn't have any feelings for me except for friendly love.... And I feel the same. Or at least that's what I tell myself. In reality I think I have a huge crush on Hemmings. I think I love Luke Hemmings... But he'll never see me the same way...

~Fast forward to PE, Luke's POV~

I see her. There she is. She's walking with Brianna. I swear they are like impossible to separate. I just wanna talk to Chris alone but Bri and her boyfriend Calum Hood are always around her so it's never just us.
I see Chris look over towards me. She sees me and her face lights up while a big smile spreads across her face. She's such a happy person. The littlest of things make her day amazing. She looks at life in a different way then most people. He chooses to see the good in the bad rather than the bad in the good. She loves to smile and laugh with people. She sees the beauty and the good in everyone. But at the same time, she's tough. She hates to hurt people but when it comes down to it she could kick anyone's ass. I see her sometimes when I'm walking around the city after school. She's in her garage usually blasting rock music and punching the shit out of her punching bag. She's so perfect. She's a tough lady. She's classy and sweet, but tough. Who couldn't love a girl like that?
I'm so deep in thought I don't even notice she came over here and is hugging me. I snap out of my thoughts and come back to reality. The reality where I have to pretend that she's just a friend to me. A reality where she can never know how I truly feel. If she finds out she'll never wanna hang out with me again. We're just friends and nothing more than that. When will that get threw to me?