Love

~Luke's POV~

Her injury wasn't as serious as I though it was. She just got a concusion and passed out.
When she woke up and saw me and Bri there her eyes lit up. She's so adorable.
"LUKE! BRI! ... wait... why am I in the hospital?" You fell down and passed out. Nothing major. You're alowed to come back home now that you're awake." I explain to her. Im such a happy guy.
"Bri.. how come you're here? Did I fall at school or did Luke call you?"
"It happened at school hunny."
"...oh... really? I dont remember that. Oh well." She giggles.
We all leave.
"Who do you wanna ride with Chris?" I ask her since both me and Bri brought seperate cars.
"I'll go with you Luke." She says towards me.

*later that day at Luke's house*

"Is your mom home? I haven't seen her in a while."
*That's weird. Ever since the car accident she hasn't seen her at all. How could she even remember my mom at all? Oh well. Maybe she did. I don't even know.*
"No she isn't. Sorry. She's still at work."
Chris looks disappointed.
"Oh well. Im gonna go get some water." She gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to the kitchen all happily.
*Dude, she just kissed you're happy ass. Wtf? Why'd she kiss you? She doesn't remember being with you...*
"Chris!" I call her from the kitchen.
"Yeah?" She walks out calmly.
"What's the last thing you remember?"
"Umm.. well everyone's telling me I was at school last but I don't remember that. I remember being in the car with you right after the cabin trip..."
I inturupt her, "What?! So... are we together?" I ask her testing her memory and to see where we stand.
"Duh! Unless you.. wanna... break up?" She asks me this sadly.
"No no no, i don't. TRUST me, I don't. I just missed you..." I kiss her...a lot.
She remembers me... she remembers us.

Hey guys! Sorry its a REALLY short chapter but I have a bad case of writer's block for this story? Any ideas? Please just message me them and I'll give you creds in the story for all the help! Thanks so much loves! ❤
~Kyrsten