What happend?

~Christine's POV~

I find myself at Memorial Park which is a couple blocks down from my house and the school. (Image of park up top). It's in the middle of the two.
I find a bench and sit down. I try to gather myself. I pull out my makeup wipes and take all of it off. I then re-apply everything trying to make it look like I wasn't crying, but my puffy eyes don't help my situation.
I put everything away and I just sit there. I think to myself about why anyone would know about that. Why nobody told me about it. Why anyone would ever want to harm their baby the way he ever did.
It's really amazing though. Even after everything I went threw I'm still the most cheery person in my school. I guess the people who have been threw the most tend to be the happiest. What I've taken from all that's happened to me is that I learned that a lot of people have it easy and they pretend like their life is horrible. I learned that people take the good things in life for granted. I learned to smile at the amazing things in life rather than spend my time sulking in the bad things. That's why I'm always to happy.
I'm happy when I'm around my friends. I'm happy when I'm around my mom. I'm happy when I'm around Luke. The reason behind that is because they make me feel like I'm actually excepted and loved.
When I'm around them I feel like I'm an actual person, not a 'worthless piece of shit' as my dad would say.
I see Luke pull up in his car. He knew where I was going to be because this is my favorite spot to be alone. He gets out of his car and comes over to the bench with me.
"You feel any better?" He asks me with a smile. He moves a price of hair out of my face.
"Yeah. I just needed to be alone for a little bit. I just needed time to think. That's all." I tell him. I really do feel much better.
"I figured that's what it was. That's why I didn't rush over here. I knew that you needed your space." He really gets me.
"Thanks babe." It's all I have to say.
"Are you up for talking about it now? If not then that's okay. But I'm here for you. You need to know that." He says to me.
"I'll talk about it later. Right now I just want to make it back to school."
"Baby are you sure you're up for school? We could just go on our 3 month date now if you want?"
It's tempting. And after all, I really don't feel like being around anyone other then my Luke right now. "Sure babe. Let's go."

Sorry for all the monologue guys. I really wanted you guys to get to know Christine a little better. The next chapter will be out soon and it's gonna be about the date! I'm so excited to write this one. Give me any date ideas and please please pleeeeaase don't forget to vote and comment and share and all that good stuff. I really want my story to get more out there. Thanks loves.
~Kyrsten