Again?

~Luke's POV~

Its been some time now. Some time since I've actually talked to my baby the way I wanted.
Chris forgot everything about us.
She cant remember. Me and Brianna have tried to refresh her memory but it's just not working.
She's a good friend of mine now. I had to show her around shool again.
Im her best friend as well as Bri. She doesn't rememebr us but she is being very nice and friendly towards us and we are also.
I miss her.
*The bell rings*
I go to my first period. Mr. Delgadillo. I have Chris for this class.
I see Christine. She looks awful. She must have had a bad night.
"Hey Chrissy. How's your day?" I ask teasingly knowing its probably not good.
"Shut up." She laughs a little.
"No offense or anything... but you look awful."
"I know. I couldn't sleep last night.. like at all." She yawns.
"Why? What happend?" Im now worried. She might not remember what we had, but i do. I can tell she's developed a crush on me though. It's kinda cute actually.
"Nothing really. I just have bad Ansonia."
I stare at her blankly.
"Wtf is Ansonia?"
"Its where a person has a horrible time falling asleep."
"Awww. Poor baby." I say with a puppy face. Im so mean.
"Whatever jerk." She gets so buttsore so easy.

*The classroom door opens*

We walk in.
BAM! I hear something crash hard onto the ground.
"CHRIS!" She's knocked out cold. Mr. Delgadillo, who is a cop, tries preforming many different things on her in attempt of getting her to wake up. She just won't. The ambulance arrive. Someone must have called them.
They run over to the classroom, stick her on a gurney, and weel her into the truck.

*Later that day*

Im at the hospital. I got out of school early because of the whole incident. Brianna's here to.
"So now can you tell me what happened?" Brianna's so nosey. I haven't told her anything because she wouldn't shut up.
"She fell." I say. Im staring at the wall when I tell her this. I dont have much else to say. I dont feel like talking.
We're back to this again.
What if she doesn't wake up?

Sorry! Just a filler chapter because im having a little bit of a writers block. Any ideas will be very helpful! ❤ dont forget to vote and follow and comment what you think!
~Kyrsten