did i do something?

Word count: 1133
It's the morning and I wake up to no ash. Sadly. I'm starting to think he regrets kissing me. I mean I definitely don't.

I enter the kitchen to see Lexi and fez at the table. I smile 'morning. Have you seen ash?'

'Hey caitlin. Yeah, he's at the shop. He said he didn't wanna wake you.'

I smile to myself 'okay, so where's this shop?'

Fez smirks 'are you two like a thing Orr?'

'I could ask the same thing about you two.'

Fez laughs 'ight. Get some clothes on and I'll drop you off.'

'Okay thanks.' I make my way to ash's bedroom to get changed. I look through his wardrobe. Joggers and a hoodie. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

As soon as i finish getting changed I go back to the kitchen to tell fez I'm ready.

Don't be thinking I didn't brush my teeth either because I very much did. I found a spare toothbrush in the bathroom.

After telling fez I'm ready me, lexi and fez jump into the car. Lexi and fez are going on some sort of date or something. It's whatever.

Fez drops me off at a shop. There's barely any other buildings around it.

I get out of the car then walk inside.

'Caitlin!' Ash speak with a big smile.

'Hey ash. I'm sorry if I'm like, interfering with anything... fez told me you was here and I wanted to see you he dropped me off.'

Ash looks me up and down very slowly, completely ignoring what I said 'my clothes look good on you.'

I look down feeling slightly embarrassed 'about that. I hope you don't mind.'

Ash looks at me still smiling 'why would I mind? You can keep them. Like I said they look good on you.'

'Really?'

Ash nods
'Thankyou'

'So what do you do here? I never knew you worked.' I ask, trying to make conversation.

'Uhhh, it's not the kinda work you think.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'I'll tell you but just not here okay?'

I nod 'okay.'

I wonder to the drinks isle before I hear the bell ring and the shop door opens. I walk towards it to see who it might be. I catch a glance of a boy not so older than me and ash. He was much taller but wasn't all that.

I make my way towards ash because I feel unsteady and a bit creeped out.

I look at ash's face and he has a angry expression on his face.

I walk to the counter 'here can I have this?' I place my drink down and go to get my money out of my pocket.

'Nah, keep your money.' Ash says, still with all eyes on the boy.

'Okayyy...'

Silence fills the room.

The young boy approaches the both of us.

He looks me up and down like ash did but he had a creepy look on his face and licked his lips after.

Ew.

When his eyes meet my face again, after scanning my body. I come out with 'what are you looking at?'

'Oh sorry.' He says, clearly not sorry 'I just couldn't help myself.' He starts stroking my hair with his grimy hands.