so were over?

Word count: 1692
Tomorrow is our last day and honestly this vacation thing wasn't all that bad. Minus Allie and everything.

Me and ash are chilling by the pool. The staff try and get me to join some games but no fucking way am i.

'You sure you don't want to join the competition?' One of the female workers ask, referring to the dance competition or whatever, mainly twerking. And let me tell you, I am definitely not any good at that.

'Nah sorry' I laugh

She nods 'okay okay. Bet you got some moves though.'

I shake my head, she smiles then walks off trying to get more people to join.

I look over at ash with his sunglasses on. I start to giggle. He sits up slightly 'what's so funny?'

I shrug 'I don't know.'

'Your weird'

'Says you.' I stand up, and make my way towards the bar.

I feel hands grab onto my waist and before I can move away I'm thrown into the pool. I gasp 'ash you little-

Ash jumps into the pool too, laughing. When he swims towards me I try and swim away, splashing him.

He continues to laugh

'Ash that was so not cool.'

'Whatever.' I finally stop swimming from him and sit at the end of the pool on the infinity edge, ash stays in the water looking up at me. I look down at him and his hands are firmly touching my thighs. I slide back into the water then jokingly splash him. 'I don't wanna leave' ash moans, holding onto me in the water.

'Me either.'

'Why don't we just stay here?' Ash suggests, looking serious

'Yeah sure' I speak, sarcastically

'I'm not joking.'

I narrow my eyes 'your not serious?'

'I'm 16 your 15-

'Ash what have you been drinking. Nah nah, exactly I'm 15!'

'You don't wanna live with me?'

'Of course I do. Just not here.' I shrug

'Alright whatever.' He gets up and walks to someplace, god knows where.

I decide to text him

'Ash where the fuck are u?'

'Getting a drink.'

'Get me one?'

'No'

'Ur sad bc i said I don't wanna live in Mexico?😆'

'Stfu'

'Or what?'

'Caitlin'

'Ash'

'Wanna go out tonight?'

'Where?'

'Idk'

'Ok'

-
Ash decides to tell me to get ready but doesn't tell me where we're going.

I walk into the bedroom. I'm wearing a tight red dress, since red is my fave colour.