vacation

Word count: 1136
'Ash are you ready?'

'Hold up wait.' Ash runs back into his room picking up the last bag then bringing it into fez's car, along with the other two suitcases and few bags.

Ash decided to go on vacation for awhile, since we're like kinda old enough and are pretty mature enough for our age. Fez aloud us to, only as long as ash had his own money. Which he does, selling drugs and working at the shop. I also have some from working at the shop.

We decided to go to Mexico, only for like 5 days though.

-
We arrive at the airport and we hug fez goodbye and get our suitcases.

'Do you think this is a good idea?'

'Yeah, why wouldn't it be?'

Ash shrugs 'I've never actually left the country before'

I laugh 'me either. That makes both of us.'

Ash smiles, then we make our way inside.

-
-time skip to after the flight-

We're now on some sort of coach on the way to the hotel. I'm not gunna lie it is kinda scary and all.

-
'Wake up' I shake ash, lifting his head up from off my shoulder.

'Wa? What?'

'We're here'

He nods.

We get our luggage and check in.

There's a couch near at the front desk, I sit on it while I wait for ash to be done getting the room card and stuff.

A blonde girl approaches him. They talk for about 2 minutes before their both laughing at each other. I decided to walk over.

'Ash.'

He looks from the girl to me. He nods

'Are you ready to go?'

'Uhh yeah, yeah.'

'Okay.'

I start walking to the lift, I turn around to see a out of breath ash.

'You ran to me?'

'Uh yeah, um Allie just asked me sum i don't know.' He shrugs, tryna move on from the subject. We both step into the lift.

'Is Allie that girl?'

'Yeah.'

'Do you know her?'

'Nah, no just met her.'

I nod 'cool'

So fucking awkward
-
As soon as we get to our room I just onto the bed. Ash lays beside me, typing on his phone.

I decide to ignore him and start getting ready for bed as it's really late and I had no sleep on the plane. When I've got changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth I go back into the room.

'Hey ash are you okay?' I climb back into the bed, pulling the covers over me.

'Yeah, just jet lag'

I smile 'okay.'

I get a message
Lexi <3
'Hey just wondering if you landed safe :)'

'Yes Lexi we did Thanks. Smths off w ash tho.'

'Why?'

'Idk he's not really talking much. Maybe jet lag idk but he was talking to this girl and he's literally been on his phone for about a hour texting someone.'