your mine

Word count: 549

I wake up in the middle of the night to ash with his arms wrapped around me. My phone rings and I try my best not to wake ash while trying to reach it.

Fez

Why is fez calling me?

I answer and whisper 'hello?'

'Caitlin, I'm sorry for waking you but you and ash need to get out of the house, like now!'

'Nah fez your scaring me, what's happening'

'Caitlin trust me, pack some things and go to lexis. And hurry up'

'Ight okay.'

I do as he says. I pack some of mine and ash's clothes and wake him up.

'What's happening? It's like 4 in the morning.'

'I don't know ash, your brother just told me we have to go and we have to go now. We need to go to lexis.'

'Ahh shit. Okay.' Ash quickly puts on and shirt then we put our shoes on.

As we head to the door we hear intense knocking, it almost sounds like it's gunna come down.

'Window! Now!' Ash leads me to the bathroom window. I climb through it and jump onto the bins then wait for ash.

Once we're both out of the house we start running up the street to Lexis.

-
I start banging on the door to Lexis house. She shortly opens up and we go into the kitchen to see fez on a stool. He stands up and comes over to us. We're out of breath from running so we sit down. 'Shiii are you guys alright?'

'Nah fez what the fuck someone tried getting in through the front door. It wouldn't surprise me if they've got in.'

'It's okay, nothings in the house anyway. I'm sorry I had you both scared, it's mouse. After I told him I don't wanna do business with him anymore he flipped. Was so pissed at me. I got a call from him but ignored it and then that's when I knew he was on the way.'

'Shit, why didn't you say something fez. I ain't scared of him. I would've killed him.' Ash says, starting to get angry.

I sit myself next to ash on the couch and hold his hand, trying to take him from the anger. 'It's okay' I whisper

Ash nods then kisses my head. We just lay there and cuddle for a bit.

-
'Ight kids me and lex is gunna go get some sleep. You'll be safe here I promise. Caitlin, ash you two get some sleep too.'

I nod then stand up. 'Come on ash let's go to bed.' He follows me to the bedroom. He takes his shirt off then gets under the covers.

He looks me in my eyes before saying 'Your mine caitlin and I would never let you get hurt. Ever. I love you so much, I understand if you don't feel the same way yet I just want to make sure you know.' He sighs, laying on my chest as I run my fingers through his hair.

'I love you too ash. A lot.'

A/N

I'm so sorry this is short. I'd appreciate it if anyone would like to give me any ideas or something for this story? Just lmk also tysm for the reads and comments I appreciate it <3