i'll always love her

Word count: 1027
For the past week I've been at Lexis. When fez would come by he always checked on me and asked if I was okay and everything.

Me and ash didn't exactly say we were broken up but I mean not talking to each other for a full week kinda means the same thing.

I can not lie I do miss him. A lot

-
But I've kinda made a new friend while staying at lexis. That soph girl, she might of been a little bit of a bitch at the start but we've gotten used to each other and it's gunna be a struggle when Cassie comes for the week. There's not enough places to stay so Lexi said she'd stay at fezs and I could stay in her bed. I'm so grateful to have a friend like her.

-
As I get out of the shower I get a FaceTime call.

Ash <3

I answer it after ignoring the other calls and texts he's sent.

'What's up ash?' I say sounding fed up

'Caitlin. Listen can you come over? Please, I need to talk to you about all of this because it's honestly not what it seems.' He sighs

'I want my girl back.'

I roll my eyes 'let me get dressed and I'll be over.' I end the call then get ready.

-
I take a deep breath before knocking on the door to ash's house. I really hope this isn't awkward.

The door opens to what once was my boyfriend, or maybe still is. I don't even know anymore.

'Hey' ash smiles

I ignore him then walk over to the couch

'What do you need to talk about ash?'

'This whole misunderstanding with me and Ava.'

'There's nothing to misunderstand about it ash! Your seeing your ex what else is there to it?!'

'Your right, I have been seeing her but it's been breaking my heart every time I do it.'

You pull a face 'you think your the one that's been hurting? How do you think I feel? Oh. Well you should know shouldn't you, remember when you talked about her to me saying she cheated on you then you forgave her and then regretted it because she went and did it again?! Yeah ash such a hypocritical thing to do.'

Ash sighs 'she's manipulating me caitlin. It's hard to believe and I understand if you don't believe me but she said if I don't start seeing her again she's gunna tell the police what me and my brother do.' He shrugs

I instantly have a feeling of regret and almost feel bad, but then again he might be lying but who even lies about shit like that?

'Your telling the truth?'

'I'd never lie to you'

Yeah yeah

'You promise? And you promise you still love me and only me?'

'Yes caitlin I promise. I love you so much.'

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a tight hug and when I pull away I lay my head on his shoulder.

'I'm sorry' I whisper, with tears dropping from my eyes.

' it's okay, I would've acted the same' ash smiles, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Ash puts his hand on my cheek and slowly leans forward, he kisses me softly then pulls away. He caresses my cheek as he looks into my eyes.

'I'd never hurt you on purpose. Ever'

I nod then lay in his arms.

While me and ash are laid on the couch silently, enjoying each other's company fez walks through the door.

He walks over 'hey as- caitlin?' Fez nods 'ohhh your back to loving each other again?'

'I'll always love her'

'Alright alright, so does that mean your gunna be staying back in the house?'

'I mean if it's okay with you guys?'

'Always' fez smiles

'Thank you fez.'

'Actually fez. We kinda need to talk.'

'Alright what's up bro?' He all's over to sit beside ash.

-
Ash tells fez everything he told me and even more, he told him how he had to do it for them and he regrets it and that he doesn't know what to do because they can't get caught.

Fez says he'll sort it out and talk to her dad. Her dad however was a drug dealer too, one that worked with fez and bought the odd things off Laurie so he wasn't so innocent either.

-
It's a week and a bit later and fez did as he said, he told her to stay away. And she did and I said if I ever saw her again I'd beat her to death. Maybe not to death but she'd be hanging on for her life.

Cassie came to Lexis a few days ago and since I haven't seen her in forever we thought it would be a good idea to have a sleepover over at their house. With soph also.

-
Fez and ash drop me off and before I get out of the car ash kisses me and tells me to be safe. He says if anything happens I should call him straight away.

I'm sure he'll call me in 5 minutes anyways.

When I enter Lexis a house I run up the stairs to her room and see soph and Cassie almost taking each other's faces off with their mouths.

'Woah. Did I miss something?' I Jump onto lexis bed.

'Caitlin!' She runs over and gives me a big hug 'how have you been lil sis?'

'I've been good thank you how are you?'

Cassie smiles 'good'

I nod 'so you and soph?'

'I finally broke up with Nate so soph is comforting me.' She goes in and kisses soph once more

Comforting eh?

'Good for you Cassie.'

She smiles 'Thanks. Anyways I've heard your with fezs little brother, ashtray?'

I nod then blush 'yeah, he's the best.'

'Awww, im happy for you!'

I smile

'What's up bitches!' Lexis bursts through the door.

'I was wondering where you were.'

Lexi walks over and hugs em 'fez told me everything and I told you he wouldn't have done it on purpose didn't I?'

I laugh 'you did.'

A/n
I hope this story is okay lmao let me know if You want anymore drama and give me ideas also tysm for 1k reads ily