im fine

Word count: 912
The next day comes and me and ash don't wake up until like 5 in the afternoon. Yeah lazy ikr. We did have a long night though.

I decide to get up and get ready at least.

Ash pulls me back down 'cmon stay with me' he groan's.

'Ash do you know what time it is? I've to to get up to do my first shift at the shop.'

'Ahhh okay okay and no, what time is it?'

'5 in the afternoon now get your ass up, cmon.'

'Fine.' He looks at me with sleepy eyes and he looks so cute. 'What are you starting at?' He asks smirking a little.

'You and how cute you are.'

He pulls me into his lap and kisses my lips. He pushes his tongue in and I couldn't resist. We start to make out and he pushes me down onto the bed.

'Ash' I try my best not to moan 'fuck. Cmon we actually need to get up.'

'Your boring.'

'Whatever' I stand up
-
Fez drops both of us off at the shop and I deal with the people who actually wanna buy stuff and ash deals with the people who wanna buy drugs. It's better that way.

The bell at the top of the door rings and a girl my age comes through the door with 2 other girls. I smile at them. She doesn't smile back but the other two do.

'Where's ash?' She bluntly asks

'Oh um. Give me a minute.'

I text ash

'A blonde girl is here and she wants you.'

'Okay tell her to come through to the back'

'He's just in the back, you can go through to him' I point and smile.

She nods then leaves.

'Your new here.' One of the girls friends say.

'Uh yeah it's my first day.'

'You know ashtray?'

I nod 'how much?'

'I don't know?'

Ash's pov:

I wonder who the girl is?

Oh shit.

Ava.

She walks through to the back and smile as she sits on a chair next to me.

'Missed me babe?'

'What the fuck are you doing here?'

'I've missed you. Haven't you missed me? Bae you was obsessed with me.'

'Not anymore ava.'

'You've got a new girl is that what it is? Huh?'

'Yes I do'

'But you love me ash. Why replace me so soon.'

'I don't love you. I thought I did and I was stupid to trust you, time after time even after I knew what you were.'

'Oh don't try acting like I'm the bad one here, like your not bad. Your the drug dealer. It might not be illegal to cheat but it's sure as hell illegal to sell drugs. All I'm saying is if you don't give me another chance I'll tell everyone who you and your brother really are.'

'You wouldn't'

'Oh but I would.'

What a bitch. I can't believe I actually liked her.

'So you want me to get back with you or you'll tell the police?'

'You get it.'

'Fine.'

She smiles cruelly, 'I always get my way ash, you know that.'

Yeah, I do

I wonder how I'm gunna do this. If my girlfriend, caitlin finds out I'm 'cheating' on her it's the end of us. Caitlin doesn't deserve this.

'Alright Ava, I'll do it but keep your mouth shut.'

'I promise' she grins

'Goodbye babe. I'll text you tomorrow, I'll arrange a date or something.' She blows a kiss and out the door she goes.

For fuck sakes

I'm so fucking done.
-
Me and caitlin are chilled on the couch, cuddling on our phones. She leans over me and gives me a kiss then lays back down. I lean over her and start kissing her deeply. I sit her up and lift her onto my lap, so she's in between my legs. I start making out with her and kissing up her neck. We haven't had sex as we're still young and I don't think she'd be comfortable yet. But sometimes I'm so tempted.

Each time I kiss her she gives me more butterflies each time.

I pull away when I hear my phone go off. It's a un named number. I lift caitlin off of me and walk into the kitchen 'hello? Who is this?'

'It's me' Ava's voice reply's

Literally fuck off

'What do you want?'

'I wanna talk to my boyfriend. Am I not aloud to do that?'

'Hurry up about it.'

Caitlin's pov:

Everything was going well until ash got a call. He went into the kitchen to take it but he never leves the room when I'm here to take a call? Somethings up.

He comes back a whole 10 minutes later 'who was that?' I ask as he sits back down

'Fez' he gulps, I have a feeling he's lying

'What did he say?'

'He uhh, he said he'll be home late.'

I nod, making him believe I think he's telling the truth.

'Are you okay?' He asks

'Fine.'

Ash's picks up his phone and starts typing to someone.

'Imma go to bed, I'll see you.'

'Wait, I'm coming.'

'Whatever' I walk into his room and get changed into a hoodie he had given me and some sweat pants. I brush my teeth then put my hair up.

15 minutes later he returns. Then gets into the bed, cuddling me from the behind.

'Are you sure your okay?'

'I'm fine ash, alright.'

'Alright'