Yes, yes you can

Word count: 860
3 days later.

After the night of the party ash let me stay the night at his. He comforted me that whole night and told me he really cared about me.

It's nearly coming to the end of those '2 weeks' and I've decided I really don't wanna go back home. Lexi and lexis mum said I could stay for as long as I wanted and so did fez and ash.

I've felt really close to ash recently and I really do like him.

I figured that because now I'm gunna be living with Lexi and ash I'll have to get myself a job.

I call up ash.

'Hey ash?'

'Yeah?'

'You know that shop you and fez own?'

'Yeahhh'

'Do you need any more help or anything because I could really do with a job and I don't know I was wondering if I could work with you?'

'Yeah okay. I'll have to talk to fez about it first. I'll let you know.'

I sign in relief, that he might let me 'okay'

'When are you coming round anyway? I miss you'

'Sure you do'

'I do!'

'Alright, alright. I'll be over in a bit.'

'Okay bye'

'Bye'

I end the call.

I decide to clean the house after getting ready.

Since I have nothing else to do I walk over to ash's. I knock on the door. A blonde girl opens the door, smiles then walks past me outside.

I walk in to see ash on the couch.

As soon as ash sees me he walks over and gives me a hug.

Woah I wasn't expecting that.

'Hey, I didn't think you'd be coming this early.' He smiles

'I was bored and there was nothing to do so I thought I'd come.' In consideration I ask 'who was that girl? The blonde one that let me in?'

'Oh um no one. Just one of fezs friends.'

I nod 'okay'

'Do you wanna watch a movie or something?'

'Sure'

We go into his bedroom and it's the same as always. Tidy but thing's everywhere.

We both lay on his bed then I grab the remote. As I'm scrolling to find something to watch ash leans his head on my shoulder.

'Caitlin I need to tell you something.'

'Alright what is it?'

'I trust you so I'm just gunna tell you'

I nod

'basically both me and fez deal. Drugs'

I nod

'We're drug dealers'

Okay I get it!

'Okay?'

'You don't seem shocked or like I don't know?'

'Being a drug dealer doesn't define you ash. I don't care.' I smile

'Really?'

'Yeah'

'Alright, since you know now I'll tell fez your gunna be working with me at the shop.'

'Thankyou! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!' I jump on him then kiss him on the head a million times. I somehow fall into his lap. Ash looks down at me then kisses me softly on the lips.

He pulls away then looks deep in my eyes

'Your so pretty caitlin'

'Nah' I turn away

'Why you always doubting yourself? I mean it when I say it alright?'

I nod

'Do you wanna stay the night? I could really do with you here'

'Yeah of course'

Ash goes in for another kiss until there's a knock at the door.

'Ahh shit, that's probs fez'

He carefully lifts me up from his lap and places me back on to the bed.

He walks towards the door, and so do I following behind him.

He opens the door and Lexi and fez come through the door.

'Hey kids, me and Lexi was planning going to the movies if you wanna come?'

Ash looks at me.

I give him a shrug because honestly I don't feel that good and I'd rather stay here.

'Honestly I don't feel the best, I'd rather stay in tonight sorry. But you can still go as-'

'I'm staying here with you.'

He picks me up then launches me onto the bed. I start to giggle. Everything just stops for a moment. This is when I realise I really am at my happiest. Being around ash is when I'm at my happiest.

-
Me and ash are cuddled up to eachother, watching the lost boys. It's a 80s movie for any of you who don't know.

Ash told me he's never seen it so I forced him to watch it with me.

It gets to the part where Sam finds out Michaels a vampire. Ash puts his hand over his mouth. 'Oh my god!'

I start to giggle

'You know I think this is one of my fave movies now. You have some taste.'

'What can I say.' I jokingly flip my hair.

'Caitlin?'

'Mhm?'

'I've wanted to ask you something for some time now but I've always thought it was too soon.'

Woah okay

'Okay?'

'So you how I like you, I really do and I've been trying to make that obvious. I mean I think you like me too?'

I nod 'yes ash I do like you' I giggle

He smiles 'so. Can i be your boyfriend'

'Yes, yes you can'

He smiles then kisses my lips.