engagement party

Word count: 950
'Literally just wear anything caitlin, I told you, you look pretty in anything'

'Ash, you don't get it! I can't just wear anything.'

'Caitlin trust me lexi or fez don't give a shit.'

'Fine. What are you planning on wearing?'

'I don't know.'

So it's been about 2 months later and yeah we're going somewhere pretty special tbh, lexi and fez got engaged HELP omfg, I can not they are so cute! Fez proposed while they was both watching stand by me. How perfect. Anyways me and ash have had the house to ourselves for the last few weeks and it's been hella good because it's just like having our own house almost.

The engagement party is at lexis, it starts at 5 and it's almost 4, how convenient we're always the last ones to figure things out.
-
'Alright I've decided what Imma wear. Just do not laugh okay?'

'What is it?'

'Imma wear this suit, it's one of fezs old ones. But before I come out you better not laugh I'm warning you.'

'Ash calm it, I won't now come out already.'

He walks out of the bathroom with his head held low.

'Aw baby you look so cute.'

'Liar'

'Shut up. Honestly you look very handsome.'

Ash smiles 'Thanks.'

-
Once we're ready we wait for fez to come pick us up.
-
'Hey bro, hey caitlin' fez greats us, as we get into the car

'You exited?'

'Ash it's only a engagement party but if your talking about the actual marriage? Yeah I guess. I really love lexi and I'm sure she's the one you know?' Fez looks in the back to ash

Ash nods 'yeah. I know' he looks at me and places his hand on mine. I blush then smile.

-
'You look so cute!' Lexi brings me into a hug while stepping through the door.

I laugh 'I love you.'

I'm wearing an old red dress lexi had given to me, when I first started living with her.

-
As the night goes on I meet some of lexis family I have never met before. I meet a boy, lexis cousin, a year older than me and quite tall. Blonde hair and good looking. He said his name is max.

'Hey' ash walks over to me and max and hands me a drink.

'What's this?'

'Coke'

I smile 'Thanks.'

'Hey so your caitlin's friend?' Max asks

Ash looks at me the back at him 'boyfriend'

'Ahhh Nice.'

'Yeah um. Caitlin fez is like doing an announcement or whatever, he'll probably end up saying some stupid shit but yeah lexi wants you to come.'

'Okay.' I grão ahold of his hand and walk into the dining room, where everyone is.

Fez stands up, clearly drunk. He wobbles abit as he does so. He raises his glass in the air nearly spilling it all over lexis head 'oh sorry babe.' Lexi laughs then shakes her head.

'Announcement please, announcement everybody! It's yo boi fezco talking everyone better listen or else.' He laughs

Fez makes eye contact with me, across the room. He smiles then waved 'this is my bros girl caitlin over there, next to my lil bro. Honestly I thought they'd be getting married before me, look at them all cute and shii. Holding hands. Anyways attention back to me!'

Me and ash look at each other sharing a smile before looking back at fez and his announcement.

'I met my girl lexi here back when I was 16. Was the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on, there is no girl I will ever find better than her. She's the most kind hearted, sweetest person to exist and I am so lucky to call her my fiancé.' He looks down at lexi 'you mean the world to me lex' Lexi blushes, fez sits down and she kisses him on the cheek.

'Bro that's gunna be us one day.' Ash turns to me.

'Yeah it better be.' I joke, leaning on him.

-
When everyone leaves, it leaves me ash, lexi and fez in the house along with her mum. We're all on the couch talking about how fez wants to get a house with Lexi. Near by though obviously so we can visit whenever and stuff.

The song 'stand by me' plays, lexi and fez jump up as soon as they hear the first lyric "when the night" fez takes lexis hand "has come. And the land is dark"

They both start dancing like how you would at a wedding. "And the moon, is the only, light will see" lexis mom starts clapping 'you tow are so adorable' she turns to me 'aren't they adorable?'

'Yes there adorable' laugh

"Just as long as you, stand by me" they both sing in sync.

Me and ash join in "so darlin, darlin stand," ash grabs my hand and twirls me around "stand by me" I laugh

'Ash you know I can't dance.'

He looks me in the eyes as so say come on, you boring weirdo 'yes you can come on.'

I roll my eyes 'fine'

'"So darlin, darlin stand by me.'" Ash puts his hand on my waist and we both dance to the rhythm, moving side to side.

'I can't wait for this to be us some day.'

'Me either.' I smile 'me either'

A/n
Lmk what u think of thisss? Lmao if anyone has any ideas for the story either message me or comment :) also I've got told to write like smut and I ain't doing that because obviously Javon is 15 and it's weird and disrespectful, also sexualising and stuff so I will not being doing anything more than making out thankyou 👍