im always here

Word count: 1535
It's been about 3 weeks later and I did in fact go 'home' to live with my mum. Not the best decision in the world but if ash wanted me gone, there's nothing more I could do than go. My mum didn't ask much questions she was just kinda glad I was back to be honest, quite surprising actually. I've missed it a little but I miss ash more. The saddest part about it is that he hasn't even called or texted, he must really not like me. Fez does check up on me the odd days, says ash is a dick for dumping me. I was just being dramatic and decided to cause an argument. Me and Lexi FaceTime all the time, she tells me about her lil dates with fez and how he said he wants to start a family. Not yet though but soon. The wedding is in nearly 6 months I'm pretty sure and I don't even know if me and ash Will be talking by then, hopefully so.

I'm meeting lexi somewhere today in her town, just me and her.

'You ready to go?' My mums asks, heading to the front door

I sigh then nod 'yes'

My mum said she'd drop me off so I was like whatever.

'Don't you have a boyfriend or something?' My mum asks, acting like she cares about what actually goes on in my life

I shrug 'not anymore' I gaze out of the window.

'Why's that?'

'I don't know, it's nothing. We wasn't really together anyways' we was together, we was I think. But I don't know, he had a problem with everyone. Everyone except me. But he broke up with me? Told me to leave? This ain't adding up.

-
'Thanks for dropping me.' I faintly smile at my mum, slamming the car door shut.

I walk into the cafe and see Lexi at a table.

He stands up when she sees me and embraces me into a hug 'I've missed you.'

'I've missed you too' I smile

We both sit down

'So hows you and fezzzz.' I giggle

'We're good, we're actually moving in together next week.'

'No fucking way!?'

She nods, smiling

'I'm so happy for you both oh my god!'

Lexi smile 'thankyouuu, you'll me the right person one day.' She assures

The right person, I thought I had met the right person.

Lexi notices I've gone quite 'so ash still not called?'

'Nope, he broke up with me, why would he wanna text me.' I shrug

Speaking of the devil

Mine and lexis gaze both turn to ash walking through the door of the cafe with a brunette girl. Lexi turns to me and raises her eyebrows.

A waiter walks towards us, making me concentrate on her instead. She asks me if I want anything I tell her yes and then order. By the time the waiter had gone ash and the girl he's with is already sat down at a table not so far from us. I try my best not to look over at them but honestly it's hard. It's funny how fast he can move on.

Shortly the waiter brings me my drink, I thank her then she leaves.

Lexi turns to me 'he has a new girl?'

I scoff 'looks like it' I shrug, sipping my tea

As I turn from lexi back to ash, his eyes meet mine and we glare at eachother. The girl notices then puts her hands on top of his, then she says something to him, making him look at her.