𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Astrid can't believe it. 

No.

Astrid refuses to believe it. 

"Your a fucking liar."  Astrid seethes in pure rage. Her head begins to pound in pain. Her heart quickens from the shock. 

Hate is her first reaction. 

"I am many things Astrid but being a 'fucking liar' is not one of them." The woman informs her with sarcasm. 

Astrid goes to punch Yelena, but she grabs her fist and pins her against the wall. Liquid begins to spring at her eyes from the betrayal of her friend. A man she considered family with only a few days of knowing. 

"I hate you!" Astrid struggles to escape from the assassins grasp.

"Who's the liar now, Красо́тка?" Yelena whispers into her ear. Her voice sends a pleasant shiver down Astrids spine. 

Astrids rageful fit transforms into a sorrowful one. She enters a void of sadness and tears stream from her eyes down her cheeks as she comes to terms with what Yelena informed her.

The girl slides agains the wall to the floor and her fingers rub through her hair. The cold becomes so much more bitter than it once was before. It stings at her cheeks, and steals the warmth from her body. It's cruel and unmerciful. 

Yelena sits with Astrid, grabbing her hand. Astrids hands are soft, and Yelena's rough from her work in the red room. At first she yanks it away in shock but she takes the comfort that the assassin is giving her. 

"Im so sorry." Yelena comforts the girl. Astrid chokes up a heartbreaking sob as she falls in Yelena's arms. The warm hug gives her a sense of security. 

"It hurts." Her voice cracks in pain. Betrayal has never been known to be kind. 

"I know Красо́тка." Yelena squeezes her hand, "I know." 

"I want him to hurt ." Astrid tells the assassin, "I want Clint Barton to feel my pain."

"Help me kill Barton, Astrid." Yelena ask the girl.

Astrid hesitates.

Yelena continues, "We can avenge our family."

So many things can go wrong. Clint is an elite assassin and doing this would be giving up her humanity. Is it worth it?

"I'll do it."

Clint Barton hurt her one too many times and now he's going to pay. 

...

"Hi this is Astrid, If you're anyone other than my favorite archer GO AWAY."

Kate ends up on Astrids voice male for the 27th time. Worry fills the Bishop girl for her best friends safety. It's been over 24 hours since the incident on the rooftop. Kate fears that her friend might have done something rash. 

"Not answering?" Clint ask as Kate confirms with a nod. He still feels guilt from night on the rooftop. Barton knows that he hurt the broken girl and he's kicking himself for it. 

Kate had "rescued" Clint when he went to confront Maya, and the two archers made their amends with one another but Astrid is still missing from the picture. Theres been no contact, and no trace of her from her apartment. 

"What if the Black widow assassin kidnapped her?" Kates mind spirals to the worst possibilities. 

What if she's being tortured?

What if she's dead?

Her phone buzzes with a text notification. A message has been sent to a new group chat with herself, Astrid, and a second number. The assassin-Yelena. 

Is this the answer to her questions?

Within the little blue text box is a video link. Kate clicks on it with little hesitation. 

Her breathing hitches and Clint looks over in worry. As the video plays she recognizes her mom on the screen having a conference with the men.

"-But my daughter, my daughter is home now, and she's getting too close. And that's where I draw the line."

"There are no lines in this business." Kingpin informs the woman. 

"And that is why I have to leave this business."

"Eleanor, you're making a mistake." Mark buts in with anger written on his face. 

"No, Im not. Keep your freak daughter away from my family Anderson."

"Look at this. Who are these two with my mom?" Her stomach twist in worry as she shows the feed to Clint.

"Those are the guys we have been worried about this whole time." 

He pauses with a grim look written on his face, "Kingpin and Mark Anderson." 

...

A/N: I apologize for the short Chapter but it feels right to stop here. Let me know how you feel about the story so far! What are your opinions?

The story is still under editing!