𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆

The scent of cardboard boxes fills the air. Astrid is packing the little clothes she has a long with sentimental belongings. She formally apologized to Kate and Clint for her actions and was cleared from criminal charges that were previously put on her. Surprisingly, Clint invites the two girls to live with him and his family. 

The girl turns to see Yelena next to the door. 

"Would you have shot me if Clint hadn't whistled." Astrid ask her softly. 

"Astrid-" 

"Were you going to kill me?" Tears threaten to spill over. Was Yelena manipulating her the whole time? She is an assassin after all. Acting is a part of the job description. 

"Astrid I care about you."

"That doesn't answer the question!" Astrid nearly yells, and slams her cardboard box shut. 

"Then let me answer," Yelena moves in with haste, and lips meet. The embrace is tender and passionate. Warmth floods Astrids cheeks and feels as if she could fly, but like all good things, it ends too soon. 

"Is this goodbye?" Astrid ask. 

"For now." Yelena brushes her cheek with a saddened look in her eye, "I have some business to take care of." 

"Come back to me Yelena." Astrid says barley above a whisper. 

"Always."

END OF PART ONE

A/N:

Thank you for all those that stuck with me through this journey. Especially with my inconsistency to update the story. You all mean so much to me <3

To be continued (:

(UNDER EDITING)