41 : 7 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

BAR INCIDENT HAPPENED 7 YEARS AGO

Jungkook's POV :

"I'm afraid you both are cut off." The bartender Kim Taehyung told us expressing his concern.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked him.

"Yes." he replied with. I rubbed my eyes.

Y/N and I had been having such a good time. She was good company. It was nice finally talking to someone who was in a shitty situation, like myself. I knew he was probably right though, consider the room was spinning when I turned too fast. But I didn't want to remember or care about anything at this point. I felt my anger rising as I was about to demand another drink anyways when a soft hand touched my arm.

I looked over at the dilated grey eyes of Y/N.

"It's alright, we probably s-shouldn't have anymore."

she told me with slight disappointment in her voice. She too was pretty intoxicated. I studied her heart shaped face and her tasty looking lips. Although she looked like shit earlier, she had calmed down and I found her more and more attractive.
She wasn't flaunting herself at me which made her even more appealing. She didn't know me. She didn't know I was rich. She couldn't use me like others have. Like she did.

"Fuck it. Want to go finish this elsewhere?"

Her eyes perked up and she no longer looked disappointed.

"Yes!"

she chimed in too quickly. She instantly covered her mouth in shock and then giggled.

"I mean, uh, sure."

I grinned and stood up, feeling the room move a bit under me. Shit. I couldn't drive. I looked over slowly to where Jimin was. He was still nursing a small drink from earlier.

"Jimin!" I called out

He raised and brow, stood and walked over. He took in my appearance and smirked once Y/N stood and almost fell. I caught her and held her against me. Her face flushed as she didn't move. And I didn't mind it actually.

Jimin cleared his throat and I looked at him. He couldn't help himself. I narrowed my eyes at him and frowned.

 I narrowed my eyes at him and frowned