Chapter 14.

Just a little author's note but this is going to be a sad chapter there will be mentions of Homophobia and Homophobic swears so if this bothers you please read on your own will you do not have to read it if you don't want.                                                                        

                                                                                            ENEWS

                                                                                      Jessica Ranson

Just yesterday Night Chris Evans( Captain America)  and Sebastian Stan(Bucky Barnes) had stepped out into the public after the Release of Marvels Avenger: Infinity War, Which right before the End Credit scene they announced that they got married which led to many fans to question if it was really happening or if it was some running joke from Set but Just last night the pair were on the Ellen show and let me tell you it was extremely cute, the two men did Indeed confirm that they are married and are Both as Chris Evans Put it" just as gay as my brother" and I must say they really do love each other they even said it themselves on National Television and continued to say that getting together and getting married was probably the best decision they ever made aside from joining the MCU. But it also does raise some worries to the world and already you can see that all over their posts as of recent people had been calling them " Disgusting, a disgrace to humanity" and telling them they should die for being Gay but then there are the extremely supportive Fans who love that they are finally together and are happy that they are happy but overall Congratulations to Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan on the wedding we from ENEWS wish you a lifetime of Happiness. 

Be sure to check out these other trending articles from us at ENEWS. 

Chris Evans Talks his Gay Awakening On the Ellen Show: 
Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans Gay?: 
Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan Dating History: 

Real-life: 

Sebastian and Chris were sitting in the living room both of their eyes glued to their phones reading each article about them both freaking out, Some supportive and wishing them well while others were not so much both just completely lost in the never-ending hole of social media, both had tears welling up as they ignored the messages from their friends and family telling them it would all be okay and that they shouldn't listen to the people on Social Media. Their friends were worried about them they were known to get lost in their anxiety and self isolate/ destruct so their friends which included RDJ, Anthony Mackie, Scarlett, and Elizabeth didn't hesitate to take the next flight out to New York to be by their friend's side when they needed them the most. 

So when the rapid Knocks on the door didn't even force Chris or Sebastian out of their little world of their own Scarlett took things into her own hands and began picking the lock a little trick she learned from playing Black Widow. When the four friends entered the apartment their eyes searched for the two men only finding them completely still on the couch staring into nothing Scarlett Walked up to them and crouched on her feet in front of them resting each hand on their knees at the Sudden touch Chris and Sebastian looked at Scarlett and immediately broke Down which led her to pull them into a hug which Lizzie also came over and joined while Robert and Anthony sat by their sides saying nothing just being their for their friends. After tears were shed by all six people four of those because they had to watch their friends cry while two were upset about what was being said about them, the silence was finally broken when Chris Broke it

Chris" I thought people wouldn't have reacted this way, I knew there was gonna be bad things but I didn't think it would be this bad" Sebastian just nodded in agreement his throat was too raw and dry from the sobs that he shed which led Anthony to get the two men some water to drink