Chapter 12 || Heart to Heart

Hiya frands...Prepare for some tears :)

I've been going to see Peter and May every day until I had a mission come up. My days started falling into a routine. Wake up, train, eat, go see my family, spend the day with them, eat, go home to the compound, have sex with Natasha, go to bed.

Wanda and I train together often but Steve takes her every now and then to guide her along. Natasha and I were paired together for training because our fighting skills are somewhat similar, if you don't count the webs and climbing up the walls.

Plus, training with her builds up the tension for our nightly routine.

Right now, though, Fury has sent just the two of us on a mission. Says a small group of HYDRA assholes still have some of SHIELD's data, wants us to find the drive and wipe it from their systems.

So we flew out in a quinjet to Ohio, landing a few miles from the more remote HYDRA North Institute base.

"We got a touchdown, might want to suit up." Natasha loads her pistols before getting off the jet. I pull my mask over my head and follow, sighing as I see the limited buildings around us.

It's mostly short buildings and trees. Damn Ohio.

"There's barely anything for me to swing on," I groan, then spot a line of cell phone towers, smirking victoriously.

My hand grabs onto Natasha's arm who jumps at the contact and whips her head around to me, frowning in disapproval but I point up at the towers.

"Hold on tight."

Before she can protest, I wrap an arm around her and shoot a web up at the metal tower. Nat screams at me, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck in fear but I just laugh and swing us tower to tower, looking around for the base.

"Keep an eye out! I'll drop us far enough to be undetected," I tell her and she eventually gives up yelling at me and scours the area.

After a few more minutes, she points down at a building, "There."

I lower us behind a few trees and when we hit the ground, she shoves me off of her and shakes her head, green eyes narrowed in irritation, "I hate swinging with you."

"Oh please you love it," I smirk behind my mask and slap her behind before jogging closer.

She hisses a "fuck you" under her breath before following me. Before I can move closer, though, I feel her grip my arm and yank me back, pulling me behind a tree trunk.

Frowning at her, she peeks her head around the corner, "2 hostiles at the front. Think you can take them?"

Chuckling while I steal a look at the two larger men that are so obviously bored with their jobs, I tilt my head down at the Black Widow.

"You don't give me enough credit."

I jog around the side, webbing myself up to the roof and walking to the edge, staring down at the two lackeys. Their voices are mumbling to one another, talking about some football game.

"I don't know guys, I'm more of an ice hockey girl."

They whip their heads up to me and scream, aiming at me but I shoot my webs at both of their weapons and pull them into my own hands, widening my eyes at the weight and smiling under my mask.

"For me? Aw you shouldn't have! It isn't even my birthday!" I toss the guns behind me and jump down, kicking both my legs out to smack into their heads, knocking them out easily.

Natasha walks up to me, eyebrow raised, "Having fun?"

"I'm just getting started, sweetheart."

She pauses at the door and turns to me, pointing a finger up in my masked face, "Rule number 8, no flirting in public."