Chapter 47 || Latvia

Attendance Time!!!

Jayce POV

"Parker, got eyes?"

"Way ahead of you, Cap. 12 o'clock."

I watch as Steve looks around hopelessly, walking like a lost little puppy which only makes me snicker and tap my comms.

"Your other 12."

He spins around and squints through the dark blanket of the night but still can't see me, making me roll my eyes.

"Look up, idiot."

Now he lifts his head up and spots me sitting on a huge web I formed in the alley between two buildings, having two guys tied up with their weapons and bag of loot in my hand.

"You know, 12 o'clock is supposed to be in front of you."

"But on the clock it's up high."

"No not...nevermind. Good job, Parker."

"Yes, great job q-tip. Very impressive. Can I kill them now?"

My head snaps behind me to see Yelena standing with Wanda and Natasha at her side, arms crossed over her chest as she stares at the tied up thugs with hungry eyes.

I frown behind my mask and shake my head, "No. We aren't killing them. They robbed some random ass mansion. They didn't hurt anyone. We'll let the police deal with them."

"Q-tip is no fun. Natasha?" Yelena turns to her older sister who glances at me and shrugs, "Jayce and Steve are leading this mission. We do as they say."

"They were in charge of last 2 missions! It is not fair! I want to be team captain."

Wanda snickers and I just shake my head and look down to Steve, "Ready to catch?"

The now long-haired super soldier tilts his head with a smirk, "Just try not to hit me in the head this time."

"Hey that was a one time thing! It slipped."

"Sure, right after I got the last guy."

Giggling to myself, I toss the two guns and sling the bag of loot over my shoulder, looking back at Natasha with a smirk she can't see. But she knows me well so she glares, "No. Not again Jayce Cameron Parker."

"You love it."

"No, no I really don't."

Her eyes widen when she sees me raising my arm and she waves her hands, "No. Wanda!" I glance to my friend who already has taken Yelena and flown them down to the ground, leaving Natasha alone who groans and slaps her forehead.

When I stand up more she turns to make a run for it, pulling out her grappling hook but I use the web I'm standing on as a trampoline to bounce me up in the air. I dive towards the building and web up at pole, swinging myself in front of Nat, making her squeal and swing her arm but I duck and grab her by the torso, bear hugging her.

"Jayce Cameron I swear to–AH!"

I swing back and jump off the building ledge, landing on awnings and jumping from each, then landing us on the ground.

Once I set a scrambling, thrashing Natasha down she takes out the knife I made for her and swings it at me. I catch her by the wrist and tilt my head, "That isn't very nice."

"I hate you."

"Sure you do little spider." I pat her cheek and Steve sighs, "Alright you two. Cops will be on their way any minute. Jayce, the money?"

With an eye roll, I drop the sack in the middle of us all and bend down, reaching inside and ignoring Cap when he questions my current actions. I mean, it's quite obvious what I am doing.