Chapter 9

Winry’s POV

I had finished with Ed’s arm hours ago, now I was cleaned, and climbing into bed with Ed.  He was adorable sound asleep, and as I climbed into bed I lifted his arm, so that I could lay it over me.  He stirred and then his eyes opened a bit.  “Ssh, go back to sleep,” I told him as I laid my head down, looking at him, as he did as I had said.  I snuggled into him, and I felt his hand on my lower back, his hold on me tightened, pulling me closer to him.  I smiled, as I closed my eyes, and fell asleep in his arms. 

I woke to see Ed staring at me.  “You are so beautiful.”  I blushed at his words, and his hand began to caress my cheek.   I smiled up at him as he lowered himself to me, and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.   I smiled at the thought of waking up to this every morning, or when he was visiting at least.  I laughed when he poked my side, and made me squeak.  He chuckled as he did it a few more times, and then we were both laughing like crazy.  I pushed him off of me.

“Ed your arm is finished.”  I told him, and he stopped tickling me.  He nodded and sat up, as I got out of bed and grabbed his arm.  I took off the temporary one he had on.  “Ready?”  He nodded.

“Ready as always.”  He placed his new arm on, and I noticed him clenching his other hand into a fist, and his haw clenched tightly. 

“Sorry Ed.”  I apologized as I placed the one he had been wearing temporally on my desk. 

“Its not as bad as it used to be, you sort of get used to it.”  He said as he moved his arm around to get the feel of it.

“Is it okay?”

“Great, you did amazing as always, now time to go get Al, to see how well you did.”  He smirked at me, as he stood, and kissed my temple as he left my room.  I smiled at him, and heard him and Al running down the stairs, and to go outside.  I went to my balcony and watched as the two of them fought each other, boys are silly.  I smiled and placed my arms on the wooden railing, and placed my chin in my palm.  Ed looked up at me, and soon Al did the same.  They both waved at me, and I waved back smiling at them.  “You boys be careful!”  Yelled down to them.

“That’s no fun.”  They both yelled back.

“Don’t make me come down there.”  Their faces dropped, and I laughed, as they began to fight with each other again.  Those boys are insane, but I love them.  I left my room to go downstairs to start breakfast.  As I was cooking Hohenheim walked in.  “Good morning.”  I told him, and he smiled at me, and the look  he game me was one of knowing, but he knew something I didn’t, what does he know that I  don’t?  I shrugged it off.

“Good morning to you too Winry.  That smells good.”

“Thank you.  Has Ed been nice to you?”  I asked him, if not I will try to speak with Ed later.

“He has been trying I suppose, although I don’t blame him for the way he acts towards him.  Winry he has every right to treat me the way he thinks that he should.”  He told me, as I made sure not to burn the pancakes.

“Yes, but you are still his father, and there are some things you just don’t do or say towards a parent.  He should be happy that he still has you, that you’re alive, because I don’t have mine.”  I told him I turned around to look at him, and I saw Ed next to him.  His face was sad but he recomposed himself quickly, and walked over to me.  His hands on my hips, and I turned back to finish cooking.  His hands remained on my hips as I finished up, and he reached over to grab a piece of bacon, but I slapped his hand away.

“What was that for?”

“You have to wait like the rest of us Edward.”  I told him, as I turned in his arms, and poked his chest, as I looked up into his eyes.  He chuckled at me.

“Yes ma’am.”  I smiled and poked his nose.  I grabbed the plates with the food on them and placed them on the table.  I then asked Ed to help me set the table which he did while complaining about having to help.  After setting the table I pored everyone a glass of milk, except Ed got a glass of water.  Al and granny came in and we all sat down, taking our places at the table. 

I sat next to Ed, and we all ate, and spoke to each other.  I felt happy right now, like we were a big happy family.  Then I decided to mess with Ed a bit.  “Hey Ed?”

“Yeah Win?”  He had a pancake in his mouth when he spoke and I laughed.

“The pancakes have milk in them.”  I told him, as I took a bit of one of my pancakes.  His face dropped, and he stopped chewing.  I grinned to myself, as Al started to laugh out loud, hohenheim chuckled, and Granny shook her head.  Ed finally finished what was in his mouth and swallowed.

“Come again?”

“There is Milk in the Pancakes Ed.”  I told him.

He seemed a bit annoyed, but yet okay with it.  “This is one of the only ways you will be able to get me to have milk and that is it.”  He said while pointing his fork at me.  I laughed.

“Okay Ed.”

“Hey Win, Al and I are leaving to go to central tomorrow, you should come with for a few days.”  Ed said all of a sudden.  I looked to granny and she nodded her head as did hohenheim.

“I don’t see why not, I mean I don’t have that much to do right now.”

“Sweet.”  Was all Ed said, as we continued to eat. 

I continued to think about going to central with them as we ate.  What should I pack to bring with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for taking so long to update, I am already working on the next chapter, and I promise to have it posted within the next few days okay, please don't hate me. 

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you

~~
Also I have a new fan fiction up = How Can This Be (Levi & Petra) AoT
If you like attack on titan and you like rivetra, then I think that you would like this storyCheck it out if you wish, thank you all for reading