Chapter 21

Winry's POV

We were now on the train, Edward woke up early and had gotten all of our stuff ready to leave. He woke me up last, and already had breakfast for me before we left the hotel. Al sat across from and Ed and I, and I had was leaning against Ed who had his arm wrapped around me. I snuggled in closer to him, and started to close my eyes. I was tired, and I wanted to sleep. Edward, well I don't know how he is doing it, I mean we didn't get much sleep last night.

~~It was and open field with wild flowers scattered about in the earth. I could hear birds in the distance along with laughter. Children laughter, why am I hearing children laughing? I could hear a boy and girl playing, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I heard Edward's voice, but I couldn't make out what he was saying either. What is going on? Soon I saw a little boy run towards me and hug my legs, he looked a lot like edward when he was little, but there was a difference. He looked up at me, and smiled. "Mommy." He reached up, and I didn't know what to do at the moment. The boy then started to get teary eyed so I bent down and picked him up. His arms wrapped around my neck, and he squeezed tightly. He giggled and then pulled away to look at me.

"Daddy said that mommy has a surprise?" It was more of him asking a question really.

"Maybe mommy does, but mommy isn't telling, because then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore."

He pouted and then wanted to be put down Once his feet touched the ground everything faded away, the last thing I saw was Ed holding a little girl in his arms, younger than the little boy that I had been holding. ~~

I woke up to a lady who had screamed. Edward and Al were looking at each other with alert and some sort of brother comunication that only these two have without even speaking to one another. "Winry, stay seated, understand?" I nodded my head.

Edward and Al both slowly stood, and then raised their hands in the air as if to surrender. I heard someone with a gun and I froze. I looked over to Ed who was focused on something, or someone else. Edward and Al were facing away from me, and didn't see the guys that was coming up from behind them. "Ed!" He turned around just in time to see the guy reach for me and pull me by my hair to my feet. He held me in front of him and I struggled against him, but stopped when he held a gun to my head. Tears welled up in my eyes, and my body began to shake in fear. "Ed..." My hair was pulled, and my head jerked back.

"Do as we say and nothing happens to the girl!" Said the guy who was holding me. I noticed that the other guys on the train began to take items from the other passengers. The guy holding me ran his nose on the side of my face, and I cringed. His mouth kissed my neck and I wanted to throw up. His gun still held to my head, while his other hand began to wonder. I tried to move away from him, but this guy was quick.

"Edward!"

"Shut it girl!"

"Let the girl go, and no one gets hurt." Edward told the guy.

"Actually I think I will take her as my trophy." The guy licked my face, and a tear fell down my cheek.

"Edward, just do something already?" I looked intensely at Ed and then nodded my head slightly. I elbowed the guy holding me in the gut and then ran towards Edward and Al.

I heard a gunshot. I looked around, and then my blood ran cold...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that it is short, but there is the next chapter.  I hope that you liked it, and that you will stay tuned for the next chapter and the others that will follow. 

Ten votes, Five Comments

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you.