Chapter 19 - Morning After

Winry's POV

I could feel someone lying next to me.  I could feel someone running their fingers over my body, over my skin, down my back, arms, sides, stomach, neck, thighs, it was all bare skin they were touching.  Bare skin?  Why bare skin?  I don't know why but I moved closer to that someone.  I could feel a bare chest, a strong chest, one with an automail arm, I could feel an automail leg as well.  The hand that was tracing patterns over my skin slowed for a moment and then continued.  I then felt something poking my stomach and it wasn't something I was used to, I also felt much underdressed.  I could feel the bed, the sheets, and the covers, I was bare everywhere.  Why?  Then what happened last night flashed through my mind.  Ed and I... We... We... I blushed, I knew I was blushing.  I opened my eyes to see Edward looking down at me.  He smiled, "Good morning Winry." 

"Morning Ed."  He leaned down and touched his lips to mine.  I kissed him as he now hovered over me, his arm now wrapping around my lower back, lifted me off of the bed slightly, and pulling me closer to him.  I moaned, and he chuckled. 

"If you wish to go again, I have no objections."  I blushed even more and then hid my face in my hands, and into his chest.

"Ed, don't say such things."

"Winry, don't hide from me, I have already seen all of you, there is nothing to hide, or feel embarrassed about."

"Edward, stop."  I giggled out, as I put a hand on his chest.  He rolled off of me, and made sure that I was covered by the sheets.  Isn't he sweet?  "Edward did us?"  Were we safe? 

"Do you not trust me?"

"I..."

"Yes, we were safe, have some faith in me would you, I am so not ready to be a dad yet."  I giggled at that, and then found some courage to move closer to him.  My leg swinging over and resting over his.  I laid my upper half on his chest, and looked down at him.  I smiled. 

"That would be the day."  I giggled out.

"No ideas Winry."  He warned.

"Don't worry, I am so not ready to be a mom either."  I told him honestly.  I laid my head on his chest, and laid down on my side.  I then found myself looking at my ring.

"You like it?"

"Love it."  I told him as I turned my head slightly to kiss his cheek.  "So um, are you going to tell Al?"

"Al knows that I was proposing to you, if that is what you mean."

"Oh..." 

"Winry?"

"Yes Ed?"

"Are you sure that you are okay with this?"

"Are you, do want to take it back, all of it, everything....."  I trailed off with tears in my eyes, why would he ask me that???  He rolled us back over so he hovered over me.

"Winry...  I did it again, I made you cry, I am such an asshole.  Winry I am so sorry, no, I do not take it back, none of it.  Last night, last night was, it was, god Winry I can't even put it into words.  I love you!"  He put his weight on his elbows on the side of my head and took my face in his hands.  "I love you more than life itself Winry, and I want to marry you, I want to have kids with you when the time comes, if you want.  I want to grow old with you, I want to die knowing that I was able to love you, to know that I got to be with the one person I can't live without."  His words only made it worse, for the tears I mean.

My hands went to the back of his neck, and into his hair.  "I love you Edward, and I wouldn't give you up, not ever, I want this, no matter how hard it may be, and I would love to have kids with you one day, just not anytime soon, okay?" 

"Okay."  We kissed and soon he jumped to my side and pulled the sheets over me more, making sure that nothing could be seen.  Alphonse came busting into the room.

"Alphonse?"  We both shouted.

"Wow.  Go brother, Uh sorry Winry."  He said covering his eyes.

"Tell me he didn't see anything?"  I said as I hid under the sheets.

"I didn't I swear."  Al said.

"Al get out!"  Edward shouted at him.

"Al wait, why did you come barging in?"  I asked from under the sheets.

"I wanted to know how things went last night, to know what you said, I guess it went well then, I think I will be leaving now."  I heard the door close and Ed curse under his breath.

"Are you alright Winry?"

"Yes, I will be fine."  I came out from under the sheets, and then got an idea.  I went back under.

"Winry what are you...."  Ed stopped talking.  I smiled as I continued what I had started.  "Winry..."  His hands were in my hair, and I didn't care, it only encouraged me more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you.

Ten Votes and Five comments for this chapter guys.