Chapter 6

Recap:

Winry's POV

Someone was shaking me. I lifted my head up. Wait lifting my head, oh no I fell asleep. I was still too tired for my body to react quickly, my mind was slow as well although I was able to snap to the conclusion that I had indeed falling asleep, and that someone was waking me up. I opened my eyes, but everything was blurry. “Come on Winry.” I blinked and I saw Ed hovering over me. “Come on, now Winry.”

“What.” I said tiredly.

“Come on.”

I tried to stand but started to fall, thankfully Ed caught me. “Alright, here you go.”

“W-Wha--” Edward picked me up and carried me bridal style, I wrapped my arms around him. He set me down gently on my bed. “No I have to finish working on--.”

“No you have to sleep.”

“But.”

“NO buts Winry, now go to sleep.”

“Alright, but.”

“NO buts, I said.”

I rolled over as Ed pulled my blanket up to cover me. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep again. I barely heard Ed walk across the room to turn off my lamp. He walked passed the bed and went to the door but stopped. He walked back over to the bed, and it felt as if there were soft lips on my forehead. I tried to think about it but I was just so tired. Blackness took me and I was back to being sound asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winry’s POV

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I looked around my room, Ed’s leg was still on my desk, I had to finish working on it today. I stood up and went downstairs. I saw something I never thought that I would ever see. Ed was cooking and drinking milk.

“I never thought that I would see this day.”

He turned around and looked at me. He knew that he was caught red handed. He put the glass of milk down and finished cooking the food.

“I figured why not, your always yelling at me to drink it anyways.”

“And why do you decide to drink it now?”

“So that you won’t yell at me anymore.”

“Well that would make since.”

“I still hate it.”

“So is that how you got tall, you finally started drinking your milk?”

“Shut up, Winry.”

Just then hohenhiem walked in. “Ed, you never tell a woman to shut up.”