Chapter 12

Winry's POV

I woke as we were pulling into the station at Central.  Ed's arm was around my waist, and he was talking to Alphonse, something about Alchemy.  I sat up, and Ed looked at me, as he loosened his grip on me, so that I could sit up.  He gave me a slight smile, and then went back to talking to Al.  The boys grabbed the bags, and we got off of the train.  I smiled when I saw Major Armstrong.  I waved as he made his way over to us, he reached us and picked me up and bone crushing hug.  Edward told him to put me down, and to stop hurting me, which he did and apologized.  The boys chatted, and then Major turned to look at me. 

"How was your traveling Ms. Winry?"

"It was fine thank you Major."

"Don't mention it."  Al said something about being here last time, and we all laughed, as we loaded up into the car that Major had driven here, to take us to our hotel that we would be staying at. 

Riza's POV

The Fuhrer was in a meeting at the moment, as I was on a phone call.  Another woman wanting to know about Mustang.  "Ma'am I am sorry, but he is not here at the moment, may I take a message?"  My other hand clenching into a fist, as I ground my teeth together, to keep from losing my temper, and going after Mustang, and shooting him right now. 

"Tell him Kay called, and wanted to know if when we could go out sometime, I haven't heard from him in sometime, thank you."

"Will do, Ma'am." 

As I hung up the phone the Fuhrer walked out of his meeting, the other men that were in the meeting leaving down the hall.  "Everything alright there Lieutenant?"

"Fine, Sir.  Just another one of your women friends calling is all."  I told him, as I began to tap my foot on the floor, to try and keep it together.  I looked up to see he was extremely close to my face with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Are you jealous there lieutenant?"

"No Sir, I just think that it is inappropriate for you to give them this number to call."  There were a few other military personnel nearby, and once Mustang had made sure that they were gone he whispered in my ear.

"I would be happy to make it up to you, Lieutenant."  His hand was on my thigh, as he leaned himself down behind me, his other hand on the desk that I was sitting at in the office. 

I sighed.  "Sir, we are working, I believe that you are being inappropriate yet again."

"Aww, why must you be like that Hawkeye?"

"Because Sir, this is no working matter, and we must focus on our work at this time."  I smirked to myself, as he now seemed closer to me than before.

"But we are still on for tonight, yes?"

"Of course Sir."  I finished stacking up a set of papers for him to read over and sign.  I held them out to him.  "In the meantime, I believe that you have work to do Sir." 

He sighed, as he took the papers, and was about to walk away, but he kissed the top of my head, before walking over to his office attached to this one. 

Winry's POV

I tried to focus on what Ed was telling me about something that was supposed to be simple knowledge for Alchemy, but I didn't understand half of it.  Of course I was also too soaked up in watching his muscles move under his skin every time he moved his arm.  We were our hotel room, which we are sharing together, while Al has his own room.  Edward had gone and taken a shower, and was now only in his pants.  His shirt was on the floor, because we had decided it looked better off of him.  I was still fully clothed, and then I ruined the moment about asking about learning the basics of Alchemy, so that I could understand it better, understand him better. 

"Ed, I have no clue to as what it is that you are saying."

He looked at me, "Are even paying attention?"  He smirked.

"Sort of, I guess you could say that it is a bit hard to focus when you are hovering over me, and are shirtless."  I told him as I ran my finger ever so lightly down his chest and abdomen.  He sucked in a breath, and let out a small groan. 

"Winry."  He sighed my name, and I couldn't help myself.

"Yes Edward?"  I asked him innocently.

He glared at me.  "You are an evil little woman you know that."

"Yep."  I told him popping the p. 

He kissed my cheek, and then looked down at me.  "We should probably get ready to leave soon, I am taking you out to dinner.  But first I thought you would like to go visit an old friend of yours." He gave me his cocky smirk as I tried to think of who he could be talking about.

"Alicia?"  I asked happily.

"Yes, so you are smarter than I thought."

I smacked the side of his head playfully.  "Hahaha Ed."  I laughed as he rubbed his head. 

"That wasn't very nice."

"Yeah well neither were you just now."

He pecked my lips and then got off of me, and stood next to the bed.  He held his hand out for me, which I took and stood up with him.  He grabbed his shirt and put it on, and then we both walked out of the hotel room, then out of the hotel, and got a ride, to go see the one I call my little sister.