Chapter 8

Winry’s POV

There was a knock on my door. 

“Come in.”

Edward came in and walked over to me, as I was working at my desk.  He placed his hands on my shoulders as I worked.  Soon he was kissing my neck. 

“Come to bed Winry.”

“Ed I have to work on this.”

“No.  You don’t.”

I smiled, what is this boy up to?  I stood, and found his arms wrapped around me.  My arms went around his neck, and I kissed him.  “Edward what are you doing?”

“Sleeping in here tonight.”

“And how do you know that you are sleeping in here?”

I fell backwards, I didn’t even notice that we were moving.  I landed on something soft, my bed.  Ed hovered over me, holding himself up, a hand on each side of my head.  I smiled up at him, to see him with a smirk on his face.  He kissed me, and I couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him back.   A moan left my lips and Edward chuckled.  One of his arms wrapped around me, his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him.  Somehow his shirt ended up on the floor, and me straddling him.  His hands were under my shirt and he was slowly lifting it over my head.  He threw it to the floor and sat up, my arms were wrapped around his shoulders, as his hands went to my waist and hips.  He started to kiss down my jaw line and then to my neck. 

“Edward.”

He came back to my lips and then had me pinned to the bed.  He stopped and laid down next to me.  I rolled over and laid on his chest.  He pulled the covers over us, and wrapped his arms around me.  I snuggled into him.  He soon started creating a patteren all of his own on my back.  I kissed his chest and then closed my eyes to go to sleep. 

I woke up to the sunlight coming in through my window.  I was still on eds chest with his arms still around me.  I looked up to see ed smirking at me.  He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back.  I snuggled in closer to him as his arms tightened around me.

“Good morning.”  I told him as I started drawing imaginary circles onto his chest.

“Good morning Winry.”  I knew by his tone that he was smirking. 

I got up out of bed and grabbed my shirt that was on the floor and then threw ed his.  Once I was dressed I went downstairs to see granny making breakfast, I smiled and then felt hands on my waist and a warm chest pressed against my back.  I leaned into him, as he held me in his arms, then Alphonse came in.

“Morning brother, Winry.”

“Good morning Al.”  We all said together, which caused him to start laughing. 

Breakfast was finished and Al kept looking between Ed and I, which kind of made me feel uncomfortable.  I tried not to think of why Al keeps looking at us, mainly me like he is.  I know he knows that Ed slept in my room, but that’s all we did is sleep.  What is wrong with Al right now, oh who knows.  The world may never know.  I looked down at my food, then up, only to make eye contact with Edward.  He smirked at me, and continued to eat my food.  When I finished I went up to my room to finish my work, while Ed and Al went outside to spar with each other, and then I guess do chores that granny told them to do, especially the heavy lifting.  It was lunch time I guess, because Ed brought me a sandwich then he left to go help Al with something.  

Working was all I seemed to do, but I enjoyed it.  Learning more about the different automail and figuring out new ways to make it better.  Even reading more about health, and what not.  Soon it was getting dark, so I had to turn on my lamp.  Eventually Ed brought me dinner as well, and I wasn’t eating it, when he came back up to check on me. 

“Winry, eat.”

“I will in a moment.”

“Winry, you need to eat.”

“I will be fine.”

“Winry if you don’t eat, I won’t kiss you.”

I froze, and heard Ed laugh.  I turned and glared at him.  “Just eat the food Winry.”

“Fine, alright, I’ll eat it.”

I ate my food, and then Ed took my plate away from me, then he left my room to take it back to the kitchen.  Most likely he or Al will get stuck with doing the dishes.  I continued to work on the arm for Ed, and I hummed to myself.  Ed came in after a while, and he laid down on my bed.  I heard him start snoring, but it was very light snoring, and it was actually very comforting to hear.