Chapter 11

Because I feel like being nice, and that for the last chapter there were more votes to even out the balance of the goal that I asked for, I am updating now.

You're Welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winry's POV

I woke early in the morning, to Ed calling my name.  Opened my eyes, which stung a bit from crying myself to sleep.  "Winry it is time to get up, we have to leave shortly, and you can sleep on the train if you want to."  I sat up to see Ed standing, ready to go, he was dressed for work, and he held a cup of milk for me, and I took it taking a few gulps before giving it back to him, and then getting up to get ready to leave.  I walked to the bathroom and did my business and then brushed my hair and teeth.  I went back to my room and got dressed after I told Ed to turn around while I changed.

"Winry I don't see why I have to turn around, I have seen you with your shirt off before."

"Edward, do you want me to throw a wrench at you."

"NO, sorry, listening."  I laughed to myself, and quickly got dressed.  To tell him I was done, I walked over to him, and placed my hand on his left shoulder, and gave him a kiss on his cheek.  I smiled at him, and he grabbed his things and mine.  We walked downstairs, and I kept insisting that I could carry my two bags, but he refused even though I knew they were heavy, he didn't seem to have a single problem, including carrying his own bag.  We all hugged granny before leaving, and Al and I hugged hohenhiem, while Ed just shook his hand.  At least he shook his hand, I didn't even think he was going to do that. 

The three of us walked to the train station, once there Ed set the bags down as we waited. 

My mind wondered to the last time that we were here, when Ed and I.  I blushed at the thought, and felt Ed wrap his arm around my waist.  I leaned into him, and whispered in his ear.  "Sorry about yesterday Ed." 

"Don't you worry about it, I am sorry for anything that I may have caused."  I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a side hug, as he kissed my temple. 

"I think I like this Edward, he pays attention to me, and I get cute kisses on my head."  I caught the blush on his cheeks, and poked his nose. 

"Winry, stop that, and no doing that in public at central, Mustang would never let me hear the end of it."  I pulled away, we can't do anything couple like in Central?  Ed pulled me back, "Winry, calm down, I am kidding, just try not to make it easy for the Fuhrer to mess with me too much, okay, I don't need him messing with me, I do just fine on my own."

"Edward, can we go on a date in Central?" 

"You want to?"

"You did not just ask me that?"

"Right, of course you do.  Sorry, I am learning, or trying to, I don't know what girls like to do."  He shrugged his shoulders, and then he looked at me.  "I have to be lovey dovey don't I?"

"Only sometimes."

He sighed, "Okay, just tell me if I am doing something wrong, and sorry if I hurt your feelings just now.  You can hold my hand and whatever in Central."

"I am going to be doing a lot more than hand holding."  He raised his eye brow at me, and his eyes widened a bit. 

"More than hand holding, well I can say that I am looking forward to this."

The train pulled up to the station and we got on.  We found seats, and I sat next to Ed as Al sat in front of us.  I leaned on Ed as I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.  Nap on the train, is a yes.

Edward's POV

Winry fell asleep as the train took off towards Central, and I started to rethink our conversation before we got on.  I realize now that I shouldn't have told her what and what not to do in Central.  Even though I am sure Mustang will give me a hard time, I would have a hard time no matter what.  I am learning, or trying to learn.  I know Winry, but not like this.  I don't know what she likes to do as a couple, but I do know that most women like that lovey dovey stuff, and if it makes her happy then I will do as she wishes.  I want to actually spend time with her in Central and there is only one main reason why I am bringing her.  I am going to do things right this time.  I will not screw this up for us, for her me, for her.

I looked down at her sleeping form, and realized yet again, that I love her more than anything, I think I knew it even a few years ago.  This woman will be the death of me, that of which I am sure of.  Her or Al.  Al is my little brother, and I will do anything to protect him, even though he, well we can both take care of ourselves, I still hold responsibility for him.  Even when we are old men, he is still my responsibility.  I looked over at Al who was staring at Winry and I with a smile on his face. 

"You too are wonderful together brother."

"Thanks Al."

He nodded, and then whispered, "So are you going to, you know?"

I nodded, and a smile formed on my lips as I looked down at the woman on my side, as I wrapped my arm around her, and held her to me.  Her sleeping form moved, she snuggled into my side, which caused my smile to grow.  I breathed in her scent and looked back to my brother.

"She is going to be thrilled."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"I just don't want to mess things up."

"I think that she will still love you, it's you brother, I don't think she cares too much, as long as she knows that you are trying."

"Alphonse, you are a wonderful brother."

"Thank you, as are you brother."  We smiled at each other before he looked out the window, as I watched the beautiful sleeping angel on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, and are looking forward to the next one, I know that I am.  Including, for the few after that.  :)