Beelzebub-Inuyasha

Category: Crossover

Anime(s)/Manga(s): Beelzebub/Inuyasha

Genre: Romance/Humor/

WARNING: None that I can think of... other than hilarity from the Beelzebub series' end and lots of cursing.

Pairing: Oga Tatsumi/Higurashi Kagome

Summary: When there's Jigoku (Hell) cohering with Makai (Demon World), there's most likely a Tengoku (Heaven) cohering with a Reikai (Spirit World). And when the Demon Lord decided to send his baby son to destroy humanity while in the care of the most ruthless human, the King of The Spirit World sends his child to protect humanity while in the care of the most selfless and kindhearted human.

Ténko no Haha-san
(The Mother of Heaven's Child)

Chapter One

From Miko to Heavenly Mother

A confused pair of deep blue eyes looked down at the cooing bundle that was now lying on the floor of her living room on top of an old but still very clean and soft baby quilt that use to belong to her when she was in infant. With a head full of very soft, pure white hair, pale rosy and chubby cheeks, wide and innocent periwinkle eyes speckled with pink, and wearing nothing but a baby bib that covered the entire front of his body.

If Kagome was like any other normal girl, she would've gushed at how adorable the little guy was and try to help find his parents, not caring if Inuyasha had a say in her trying to help a baby get back to his family.

The only things that made her stop though were not only the immensely pure aura that was extremely strong power and dormant within the tiny body but also the pair of tiny feathery wings atop his head that twitched and ruffled every now and then, poking out of the holes of his light blue baby beanie.

Kagome doubted that the baby was human and knew for certain that it wasn't a demon since his aura was too light to be a demon baby.

'How is it that I always put myself in these situations...?' Kagome thought to herself as she saw the baby reach his arms out to her, wanting to be picked up.

While she was on her way home from school after a long day of testing, taking a shortcut through a park get home quicker so that Inuyasha wouldn't bite her head off about being late. In the park quite a few families were gathered with their younger children to allow them to play, but on her way passed the butterfly gardens, Kagome heard the whimpers and soft crying of a baby (not to mention the sudden and small, if strange drop in temperature of the area). The sound made her pause in her jogging and look toward the patch of white flowers and other pale colored mid-spring flowers.

Curiosity of why there's a baby in the garden and concern as to why the baby was alone, Kagome gently pushed aside the flowers to get a better look. When she did so, the baby had stopped crying and looked straight at her with its sparkling periwinkle and pink eyes that still had tears.

Being the caring person she was, Kagome went to pick up the infant, asking kindly, "Hey little one, are you okay? Where are your parents?"

The baby then started rubbing its eyes to clear it from excess tears. As soon as it had laid eyes on Kagome's the baby seemed to have gotten curious about her before getting enamored with her as it quickly got up from his lying position and just about tackled her, making her land on her rear in the harsh gravel.

'And thus, the baby became attached to me... How am I gonna explain this to Inuyasha?' Kagome thought as she continued to watch the baby roll over in his stomach and start crawling up to her lap, looking at her with those sparkling periwinkle and pink eyes and just looking so adorable. The miko smiled softly before ruffling the baby's feather soft hair through his baby cap, being careful enough not to hurt the very real wings that protruded through the baby cap.

The action made the baby, which she previously found was male, coo and squeal in happiness before he continued to look up at her with adoration.

After her giggle and thought of how cute the infant was, Kagome's smile faltered before she froze with dread at the next question came to her like a sudden blizzard in early spring.

'What would Mom say about me with this baby?!'

As if sensing the change in her, the baby looked up at her, giving a confused 'Da'.

Kagome knew that her mother would get mad at her about getting pregnant and having a baby without telling her since the older woman knew that her daughter didn't show signs of ever being pregnant in the passed year, despite that Kagome's trips now spanned up to a month or even a week more than that since the final battle was very close at hand. It was just a matter of waiting for Naraku to show himself in person, rather than sending his incarnations or even his dolls.

But still... despite Kagome's knowledge that her mother was more understanding and smarter than to assume that her daughter somehow secretly became pregnant, is didn't stop Kagome's imagination from coming with all possible scenarios what her mother's reaction could be. It also didn't help that each scenario was more frightening than to last.

And as if the fates wanted to see one of those scenarios, Kagome heard the front door open and her mother call out that she was home. The miko stiffen as she turned her attention to the archway that connected the foyer to the living area, her eyes wide with apprehension as the baby leaning on her lap looked in the same direction she did.

As Kun-loon called out for her daughter again to see if she was home, the older woman turned to her left toward the living area. Her eyes widened while growing curious at the sight of her daughter on the floor with an adorable baby trying to climb on her lap.

After five minutes of silence that felt painful to the miko, Kun-loon asked calmly, "Kagome?" her daughter stiffened more, "What's going on? Where did that baby come from?"

"Well... uh... u-umm..." Kagome couldn't seem to get anything coherent past her lips as her mother's chocolate brown eyes patiently and curiously gazed down at her as the baby in her lap looked back at Kun-loon with Periwinkle eyes specked with pink.