Eyeshield 21/Inuyasha

Category: Crossover

Anime(s)/Manga(s): Eyeshield 21/Inuyasha

Genre: Sports/Slice of Life/Action/Romance

Pairing: Hiruma Yoichi/Higurasha Kagome, onesided from Juumonji and many others from different football teams

WARNING: Lots of cursing, some Mamori-bashing (sorry, don't really like her), and this fic will be AU with Kagome but no Inuyasha characters, if maybe Shippó or Sesshoumaru making an appearance or so. 

Summary: After returning home from graduating Junior High in another part of Kanto, Kobayakawa Kagome wants to go to high school with her older twin brother, Sena in hopes of not only being closer to him but help him grow to be more independent. But being Sena's sister and being taught how to run the same way he was as children, Kagome's sure to catch the eye of a certain demon of Deimon High who's also the captain and quarterback of the Deimon DevilBats.

Twin DevilBats Runners

Chapter One

The sun rose higher as the day started to move for the morning, despite it being a Saturday but it was still a cool day, allowing the Kobayakawa home to open their windows and eat breakfast while looking out at their sunbathed yard.

At the breakfast table, as the wife of the house, Mihae had set a plate of eggs in front of her husband who was reading the morning paper, mild but sweet mannered woman turned to one of her children and asked, "Kagome-chan, could you go wake your brother for breakfast? The both of you will be late meeting Mamori-chan at Deimon High to see if you two are accepted."

The daughter, Kagome smiled up at her mother and nodded before setting her bowl of rice down and standing to make her way to head up the stairs to her brother's room.

Coming to her brother's room, Kagome opened the door and looked in to see her brother still sleeping on his futon, albeit flailed out and snoring softly. The sight of her brother made her shake her head slightly before laughing softly at seeing Sena hug his pillow after he turned over. But knowing that she couldn't really leave her older twin to sleep in and miss breakfast or even have them run late in meeting up with Mamori at Deimon high to see if either of them had been passed the school's entrance exam.

Stepping into the boy's room and standing next to his head, Kagome nudged the sleeping boy with her foot and spoke, "Ní-san, time to wake up. Breakfast is getting cold and we still need to meet up with Mamori at her school."

With how Sena had burrowed his face deeper into his pillow and brought his legs up closer to his chest, Kagome knew her first attempt at waking her brother was a dud. Nudging him a little rougher than before and calling out his name, she was met with the same results, aside from the sleeping boy groaning and slight annoyance and trying to bat her foot away.

Kagome narrowed eyes and pursed her lips in her own annoyance before stepping out of the room, only to return a couple minute later but with a glass of icy water.

Dipping the fingers of her free hand in the glass, Kagome kneeled next to Sena to where she could see his face and started flicking her fingers allowing the now slightly warmed droplets of water to splash in her face. Although he scrunched up his face in annoyance and discomfort, Sena just covered his face with a groan before going back to sleep.

Now getting impatient with her elder twin brother, Kagome frowned as she stood with her free hand resting on her hip and almost glared down at her sleeping brother with an angry tick on the side of her head before dumping the icy water on top him.