Danny Phantom

Summary: Kagome had always attracted the attention of the supernatural, it came with being a Miko. When she got a teaching job in the States she didn't know how much her life was going to change.

Crossover: Inuyasha/Danny Phantom

Pairing: Vlad Masters /Kagome

Chapter One

Kagome sighed as she took a deep breath, and shuffled the papers around on her desk. Today was her first-day teaching at this school. She was going to be the new teacher. She was nervous and excited at the same time.

Kagome Higurashi was the new History teacher at Casper High School. Kagome was happy to have the job, though she was happy to be out of Japan and in America.

She didn't have anything left in Japan for her anymore, the Jewel had been finished and she was now going on with her life. It was hard to do though when she still had her powers. She still saw things other people couldn't too.

It made her feel left out, and more of a Freak. How could she have a normal life when she attracted the supernatural still.

Though one good thing was, the supernatural didn't attack her. They thought of her as someone who was there for them and helped them feel normal.

That was a good thing, at least she didn't have to fight anymore.

Sure, Kagome was still bugged by spirits but they didn't attack her as some did in Japan. It seems like the spirits in America were less evil and didn't have as much influence from the demons.

There really weren't any demons in the States, or if there were any demons she couldn't feel them and left her alone...which she wasn't complaining.

Kagome had enough fighting for the rest of her life. Naraku was gone, and that had been enough bloodshed for her.

Hearing the bell ring brought Kagome out of her thoughts as students started to come into her classroom.

'Well, let's hope today is a good day' Kagome thought as she watched the teenagers slowly come into her class in groups, chatting away.

Kagome just didn't know how interesting her first day at Casper High would really be.