Starry Sky

Fragments Of My Soul

Summary: Kairi Higurashi didn't like seeing the lifeless eyes of her daughter since she returned from the past for good...so she decides to send Kagome to a Boarding School away from all the things that would remind her of the past...She could only hope she would heal in her time away and not get worse.

Pairing: Kagome/?

Crossover: Inuyasha/Starry Sky!

Rating: T (may go up later)

Note: Kairi Higurashi is Kagome's mother. Just so you all know! :3

x-X-x

Chapter One

x-X-x

Kairi Higurashi was running out of options...she didn't know what to really do anymore. Everything she had tried so far...failed. That is why she had decided to go with sending Kagome away.

It wasn't like she wanted to do it...but Kagome wasn't going to heal if she stayed at the shrine. There were to many memories here...the same with the staying in the

That is how she ended up looking school brochures. She had at least three dozen of them sitting in front of her on the kitchen table. She wanted one that was close by not too close she could find places to bring back memories.

She also needed to find somewhere that would take her. Though her grades were rather good now, she did have a lot of absences from when Kagome went to Feudal Era.

She had to have been looking at the brochures for hours...and yet to find a school that sounded good,

Kairi paused as she saw a newer looking brochure. Flipping it open she quickly glanced it over. From what it said it was new to accepting female students, but the thing that caught her attention was some of the classes offered.

Kagome had an interest in some of these classes, but she never went them after she came back from the past.

Kairi smiled as she saw the location and the tuition prices, "It looks like Seigetsu Academy it is then."

The rest of the day Kairi made calls to Kagome's school and Seigetsu Academy. It was all set up now.

Kagome was now a student at the Academy, and would be expecting her as soon as possible. She was transferring her in during the middle of the year, so she was happy that Seigetsu took transfers this late.

Putting down the packet that had all the transfer files, she sighed. All she had to do is go talk to Kagome.

Slowly Kairi made her way up the stairs and knocked on her daughter's door. SHe knew she wasn't going to get an answer though, so she pushed the door open and walked in.

"Kagome" Kairi sighed, sitting on the side of her daughters bed as she gently stroked her hair. Kagome didn't move Her eyes stayed looking blankly at the wall.

"This can't keep going on..." Kairi muttered softly to her oldest child, "...that is why I am going to send you to a boarding school."

Kagome still didn't move at her mother's words.

"I will be sending you to a boarding school, and hopefully being away from the shire will do you good..." Kairi leaned down and kissed Kagome on the head, "You need to heal...and you can't do it here..."

Kairi got up and gave Kagome one last look, "I will help you pack tomarrow. You will be starting school in three days time."

Then she left Kagome by herself.

Kagome continued to stare at the white wall, eyes blank as a couple tears rolled down her cheeks as one word slipped from her dry lips.

"...why..."

Yuki Note: Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. I watched this anime today and couldn't help myself! XD The first chapter is going to be the hardest chapter for me...cause it took me hours to write this... It was also different doing Kagome's mothers point of view. It was interesting though!

I do hope you all like this! No one has yet to do this xover...so .I hoped by doing this others will try to do this xover too!