See No Evil- My Hero Academia

See No Evil

Crossover: Inuyasha/My Hero Academia

Pairing: Kagome/?

Dadzawa, DadMight, DadMic...Dadzawa...overprotective lol

Summary: Kagome knew life wasn't fair, but that wasn't going to stop her from being what she wanted...and she wanted to be a hero...with or without her sight.

Chapter One

"Run! Take the jewel and run Kagome!" Kagome looked at Inuyasha who was fighting demon after demon, the bloody jewel in her hand. They had killed Naraku, but the demons that he had at his beck and call were now fighting back. No longer slaves they each vied to be the one who took the jewel, to become the new master.

"I can't leave you!" Kagome yelled back, her bow broken at her feet, and knew she wouldn't be any more help, but she didn't want to leave him when they were the only two left alive. The others fell already in battle as they fought for their lives.

"Damnit Kagome go!" The sheer desperation in his voice made her freeze, thick globs of tears gathering in her eyes and spilling over as she bit her lip so hard it bleed. Her blue eyes sought out his and inside them she could see the affection and resolve floating in them. He knew he wasn't going to make it but he wanted her to.

A strangled sob escaped her as she turned on her heel and fled, her vision blurred by her tears. One foot in front of the other, that was the only thing on her mind, getting away. Getting home, out of reach of those who wanted the jewel for devious purposes. If she let it fall into their hands then everything they had done, everyone they had lost would have been for naught.

Her lungs burned, her legs trembled and a stitch throbbed in her side. She wasn't going to make it, she knew this but she had to keep going, to keep trying. She couldn't give up, she would never give up.

She could hear the growls and snarls behind her, feel the blood lust as the horde gave chase. Her hand clenched around the small pink bable, it glinted up at her, covered in blood and grime. She glared at it, tearing her eyes away from the thing in order to make sure she didn't fall.

Her body was about to give out, she could go no farther but she couldn't let it fall into their hands, she would have to make a wish.

She racked her brain trying to think of something, but there was no such thing as a selfless wish! Tripping she was flung to the ground, her knees screaming in pain as her face slammed into the ground. The world spun as she scrambled to get back up, she didn't have time! She had to move, to do something, anything!

"I-I wish..." Her back exploded in pain as claws cut through her flesh like butter, crimson red splattered around her as she let out a high pitched scream. Curling around the hand that held the jewel she could only sob as red hot fire tore through her body.

"I wish..." Her breaths were labored as her vision swam her thoughts jumbled around as the red hot pain took over her every nerve. It was all she could think of, all she could feel. It hurt so damn bad, pure terror gripped at her. She was going to die, right here...alone...

Her vision began to fade to black as her mind tried to think, to form a wish...something...anything!

I wish...

I wish...

X-x-x

Kagome remembered flashes and names and faces of people she loved. She remembered the taste of blood and her screaming till her throat was raw as tears streamed down her cheeks...and most of all she remembers the jewel merging with herself before she was thrown back into the well, as the light shined a bright red.

When Kagome woke up the first time she was scared, and she hurt. She couldn't see, all that greeted her was darkness. She remembered someone touching her and whispering soft words to her before she was asleep again.

The second time she woke up, she woke up more calm, and not in as much pain. Her body was still sore but it was more of a dull throb, sadly her world was still pitch black. She tried to recall what had happened, yet all she could get were bits and pieces... garbled voices, flashes of red and silver. She tried to focus on them yet it was like grasping at water, she held onto it for a second before it slipped through her fingers.

"Nghn." Her head throbbed as she tried in vain to cash those whisps.

"Oh! You're awake!" A female voice sounded to her left and she turned towards it her body tense. She could hear rushed footsteps as someone approached her, flinching back as weathered hands reached out to touch her forehead.

"Ah, sorry about that. How are you doing? You gave us all a fright!" The worry and concern in her voice was easy to hear and it made her frown lightly. This was a voice she didn't know, hell she could barely piece together what was going on. Everytime she tried her head gave a throb and a sharp pain shot through her side.

"Ngh, where am I? What's going on?" Her voice was raspy and it sounded forgien to her, was this what she sounded like?

Recovery Girl could only frown as the small child scrunched her face up as if in pain. Her small body shivering as she gazed at the ground, her eyes unfocused and shimmering with unshed tears. "Honey, don't you remember? You were in a car accident..." She paused as the girl frowned but shook her head a small sound of pain escaping her.

"Kagome, sweetie you were the only survivor...I'm so sorry." She could only watch as the small child, no older than seven, sat there confusion written on her face.

Had she knocked her head harder than they thought?

"Kagome.." The word was a lost whisper that Recovery Girl had barely heard. "That's my name? And I'm all alone..." Her broken words made Recovery Girls heart clench in pain as she settled a hand on her small trembling shoulders. The poor girl had been dealt a very shitty hand so early in her short life...

"Don't worry dear, just relax and we can talk more later. Now tell me are you feeling any pain?" She could only blink as Kagome jerked her head to look at her, as if she had not seen her approaching once more...

"No, but I can't see...was I always blind?" Her words made tears gather in Recovery Girl's eyes, it would seem the fates really had it out for the poor child. She would do her best to help her recover, not only because it was her job but because she owed it to the small child and her parents.

She had known Kai and Ku Loon since they were kids and had been overjoyed to welcome the small bundle of joy into the world. Now, now the poor child was alone in the world and she knew she couldn't take her.

She had hoped Kai and Ku-loon put down who would take the girl if something bad happened. She looked at the injured girl with sad eyes.

"No, you weren't always blind..." She told the young girl, her voice thick with emotions, "I am so sorry...I am so very very sorry." Recovery girl hoped the girl would live life without feeling negative emotions. She had seen cases like this before and the person always ends up not in a good place.

"Go back to sleep. You need rest to recover." The woman told Kagome, knowing she would have to make preparations while the young girl slept. Kagome closed her eyes, faces flashing in her mind before darkness took over.