Bones-Sweets

Don't Ever Let It End

Summary: Kagome liked her secluded life, but too bad she got noticed by someone...and too bad this someone caused other people to take notice of her...too bad indeed.

Crossover: Bones/Inuyasha

Pairing: Kagome/Sweets

Rating: T

x-X-x

Chapter One

x-X-x

Kagome wasn't one to get to know people at her job, she liked to keep herself. It was safer that way, she had been hurt too many times in her life and to keep away from people was the best thing.

She did her job at the Jeffersonian and didn't interact with people unless she had to, which didn't happen very often. Kagome usually had to give the results for the lab through the computer and that was it.

She didn't have to have contact with the other humans, and that fit her just fine.

Kagome found her life fine, it had been years since the Jewle was completed and she had to move on with her life.

Though there was a lot of loss with the completion of the Shikon no Tama...her family was lost to her. Her mother had her choose between her family and going to the past.

Kagome took her duty first, she was going to save lots of lives with what she was doing. Because of her decision though, she lost her family when the Jewel was completed.

She had no contact with them.

It made her sad that she had to make the choice, but she knew it was the right one. It hurt to know her family made her make a choice but she had to do what she thought was the right thing...and she did.

After the Jewel was finished, Kagome went to school and became an Anthropologist as well as a Botanist. She mostly just used her Botany degree, and not her anthropology degree. Kagome didn't even think the others knew she had an Anthropology degree because they were still looking for an assistant for Doctor Brennan.

She wasn't going to tell them either.

Kagome liked where she was in life...secluded. If she took an anthropology job she was going to have to deal with people...nope not going to happen.

Though, Kagome didn't know that soon she wasn't going to get a choice. Soon, she was going to be noticed if she liked it or not.

Yuki Note: Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry it took so long GiggleboxGirlie. I was meaning to get this out awhile ago...but I didn't have my flashdrive...and I still don't...so I made a whole new plot bunny for you XD

Hope you enjoy it! XD