Whoa, New Friends ♥

Katrina's bedroom on the side of the screen. Nicole's bedroom is in the external link. 

~~~~~~

It is one of the prettiest rooms I have ever seen. They had really made Nicole’s room amazing for her. I want to just get some money so I can pay them for what they have probably just spent on me. I know I could never afford it ever. I loved her room. It was in her favorite color Purple. (oh and the pictures above the bed in the pic are pictures of One Direction)

Nicole ran into the room and started bouncing on the bed. I smiled. She was happy and that made me happy. I never wanted Nicole sad ever and this is probably the best mood I have ever seen her in ever. This was way better then her bedroom at home.

I hated her bedroom. It was way worse then mine. I wish I could have just traded her bedrooms so that she could of had a better looking bedroom or shared a room with her. She would have been much better off in life. I walked over to her along with Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry.

“You like the room Nicole?” I asked

“Yes Katrina” she said with a huge smile. One I don’t see often. She jumped, landed on her bum, then got off the bed and hugged the guys saying thanks to everyone. She knew thankfulness so well. She was thankful for everything. She had really good manners too I had to admit. Just then she ran out of the room and to the doorway.

“Lets see Katrina’s room!” she yelled and then waited for us to come to her. We joined her as we walked over and opened my room door. I was instantly speechless. 

“Oh my goodness” I said looking at the room in awe. I then heard a car honk, pulling me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the window to see a group of girls pile out of the car. They were all wearing such pretty outfits too!

The boys ran downstairs when they saw who I was looking at. I picked up Nicole and carried her downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw 4 girls who made me feel so ugly compared to them. They looked amazing! They walked up to me and I felt scared. I never had really any friends and everyone was mean to me. I barely trust anyone. I was practically shaking as they came up to me.

“Hey my name is Kate, are you ok?” asked one girl. 

“Y-yeah, thanks for asking, and who are the rest of you” I said

“I am Cece, nice to meet you” said another girl.

“I’m Katie! It is really nice to meet you!” said another girl loudly. She was a lot like Louis. 

“Oh and I am Casey” said the last girl. 

“Nice to meet you” I said shyly. They seem nice but still. I also have trust issues so it is not easy to just talk to people.

“What is your name, and who is this little girl?” asked Cece

“My name is Katrina and this is Nicole my sister” I said

“If its ok for me to ask, why are you here with your sister?” asked Katie

“Well um, um” I started and then Nicole started to open her mouth

“Mommy and Daddy abused us so we ran away” she said and all the girls looked at me sympathetically.

“I am so sorry that happened to you” said Casey

“Its ok” I said as I faked a smile.

“Well, you wanna come with us and have a girls day out? Have some fun?” said Kate

“Sure” I said “But let us get changed first” i said and they nodded. I went into my suitcase, grabbed a few clothing items and went into the bathroom to get changed.

I changed into a striped white and black tank top with a leporad print multicolored heart on top. I also wore a pair of cute ripped jean shorts. I put on a pair or braided flip flops and put my hair into a side braid. 

I helped Nicole into a white dress with hearts a butterflies on it, along with a pink ribbon running across the center. I matched it with some white sandals that pulled the whole outfit together. 

“You both look so amazing!” exclaimed Casey “Can I hold Nicole?” she asked sweetly. Nicole loved to be carried. She hates walking. She is pretty lazy sometimes. 

“Sure” I said with a real smile on my face. I think I have made some real friends here without a doubt.