Five Dates ♥

Katie’s POV

It has been one day after Darcy and Jacob were born. I can not wait to have them home! Today we created there nursery for Kate. It looks like this…….

http://weheartit.com/entry/36641686/via/BustedBinky

I loved the look of the room. I made my way into the kitchen where Louis was sitting there eating an BBQ pork leftover sandwich. I sat next to him. His eyes brightened up when he saw me.

“Hey Katie! I was just going to go look for you! I wanted to ask if you um wanted to go on a date this afternoon. " Louis asked with a gleam in his eye.

“Sure” I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~

Kate’s POV

It was a day after I had twins. I made my way down to the exercise room to just do some type of activity. I saw Katrina just sitting around bored. I smiled and walked over to her.

“Hey Katrina, you wanna join me in the exercise room?” I asked

“Yes I would” she said and went to change. When she stepped out we were wearing this…..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58714686

I was wearing the green and she was wearing the pink.

“Lets go!” I said and we headed off downstairs to the exercise room. We started off by lifting some weights then did some boxing. We were laughing and talking the whole time. We talked about everything. Especially the boys. I talked about Louis while she talked about Zayn. Turns out she likes him more than I thought. I thought she might of just had a tiny crush on him, no she doesn’t. She has a huge crush on him. Soon later, Harry walked down.

“Wow, Kate, rocking the sports bra” he said and I thumped him.

“Nice to know and why are you down here?” I asked

“To ask you on a date!” Harry exclaimed

“I would be honored to go!” I said and kissed him on the cheek. He ran up the stairs cheerfully.

~~~~~

Cece’s POV

I sat down and cooked Niall and myself some lunch. I made us some sandwiches and chips. I walked into the living room where he was sitting and handed him his plate. I plopped down in the seat beside Niall and chowed down on my food happily. He then looked at me, mouth full of food as he said

“Wanna go on a date this afternoon?” he asked

“I would love to” I said and we finished eating our lunch

~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey’s POV

I was laying on the hammock. I was so tired and it was only 10:00 A.M.. Suddenly I felt the other side of the Hammock dip a bit. I looked to see Liam there.

“Hey Liam” I said as I turned to him.

“Hey Casey” Liam said with a smile. Liam layed down all the way while I put my chin on his chest.

“How are you doing?” He asked

“Good, and you?” I asked

“Good, well as long as you will go on a date with me this afternoon” he said

“You will be good because I will go on a date with you” I said and layed my head down on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~