Epilogue ♥

Katrina’s POV

I watched as Nicole walked into the house wearing her softball outfit. She was huge into softball and is one of the pitchers who also plays first base.

“Hey Katrina!” she exclaimed. She is my sister, so she calls me by my first name. It confuses many people but for a lot of people, it is understandable.

“Hey Nicole, how was softball practice?” I asked

“Amazing, where is Lexi and Jaden?” she asked. You see, Lexi you know of. She is currently 9 years old. Jaden is currently 5 years old. I am also currently waiting for my last kid to come. I am 3 months pregnant with a baby girl named Ashes.

“Lexi and Jaden are at the pool with Zayn. They should be heading home soon” I said with a smile. Nicole nodded and ran up the stairs of our house. I laughed as I walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and looked at the amazing wedding ring that Zayn had given me. Our rings look like these.

http://pinterest.com/pin/60446819969674833/

they were exactly like I had dreamed about. We have been married for 6 years. Our marriage was all over the celebrity news. Crazy, I know. A twitcam was set up so that the marriage was available for all One Direction fans to see.

One Direction is still together. They are still playing gigs throughout the world. They are currently working on there 9th album and it is planned to be released in a few months.

I heard the front door creak open, letting me know that they were home. I heard someone creak up behind me.

“Hey Katrina” Zayn whispered in my ear. I laughed.

“Hey Zayn! Whats up?” I asked with a smile.

“Well” he said looking down nervous.“I invited the rest of the gang over for dinner” he said now looking up. He thought I was going to be mad?

“Okay! That is fine. Are we going to let everyone know then that I am pregnant with our last kid?” I asked.

“I think now would be the right time” Zayn said and kissed my cheek before walking away.

My life is crazy, and I plan on it staying that way, forever.