Premature Twins ♥

Kate’s POV

“I think the baby’s coming” I said scared. It was way to early for the baby to be coming! Way, way, way to early!

“How on Earth is it coming this early!” exclaimed Harry who got backhanded by Katrina. Harry turned to Katrina. “What the heck was that for?” Harry asked while I felt another pain. I winced.

“Because your yelling while your girlfriend’s children are coming now!” Katrina yelled grabbing a few bags and some clothes for me and the baby seats. She was back into the living room in a minute.

“To the hospital!” Katrina said helping me out to the car. Cece and Katie were helping Nick and Nicole into the car while Katrina drove. Harry and everyone else sat in the back area. I was breathing harder and harder all the way to the hospital. When we got there I crutched in carefully breathing hard. A nurse came over.

“Whats wrong?” she asked

“In. Labor” I said in between big breaths. She got me onto one of those wheel chairs and brought me to the maternity where I was quickly brought into one of the rooms. Harry followed me in. I was quickly hoisted onto the bed and was given an epidural to help ease the pain. Harry grabbed my hand, which calmed me down. I relaxed a bit until another contraction hit. I squeezed his hand. Then my doctor Ashes came in.

“Well it seems the twins are coming 4 months early” said the doctor. I was only around 5 months along.

“Are we doing the regular thing or a C-section?” I asked worriedly.

“We are going to do a C- section for the sake of the babies” she said then helped me up and onto a gurney to an operating room.

They gave me more numbing agent so that I could not feel anything. I was looking up at Harry the whole time while he looked down on me in scrubs. He looked pretty hot in scrubs. I smiled and then heard the sound of my first twin coming into the world. I smiled and started crying. My first kid had come into the world. Hopefully he or she is ok. A minute or so later I heard another cry. My last twin entered the world. I started crying my eyes out. I was so happy!

“Mr. Styles and Ms. Katie, you twins are stable at this moment. You right now have two fighting babies, a boy and a girl” the doctor said as he stopped by us. I was getting stitches at the moment. After they finished stitching me up, I was helped into a wheelchair and taken back to my room. I was still numb all over. I laughed

“Whats so funny?” Harry asked glancing at me.

“I feel numb” I said and started laughing harder

“That is part of the pain medication” Harry said with a goofy smile on his face causing me to laugh harder. He just rolled his eyes and plopped himself in the sidechair. Soon later everyone came in.

“How are the kids?” they asked us

“As far as we know, stable” Me and Harry said

“How long until you get to see them?” Niall asked

“Im not…” I started then the door opened and in came two doctors rolling in those little things they put preemie babies in. Both the twins were connected to tubes and wires. I felt heartbroken until the doctors said

“They are ok, this is just to make sure that they are always breathing” said the doctors and I breathed a sigh of relief. They were first rolled to Harry and I so that we could see them.

I saw the boy first. He looked like this.

A/N: Boy is the picture on the side :)

I looked at Harry who was crying slightly looking inside at his baby girl. I awwed and gave him a side hug. We traded kids. The girl was handed to me 

A/N: Girl is the picture in the external link :)

“So what are you going to name them?” asked the doctor writing things down in the notebook.

“For the girl we are going with Darcy Marie Donvic. (That is going to be Kate’s last name :) I saw it on a comment on another story :) )”

“Oh and for the boy should we go with Jacob Mathew Donvic” I said (Credit goes to NiallsPrincess027 for the name :) Oh and I just changed it a bit! Sorry if you are mad about it!)

“Agreed!” said Harry and they took our kids away to the nursery area for the newborns. I smiled and looked at Nicole who was sleeping on Casey’s shoulder with Casey holding onto her to make sure she did not fall. Just then another doctor came in.

“Kate Donvic?” he asked and I nodded

“You can come back in one week to get Darcy and Jacob. We want to do some simple tests and stuff like that because of how early they were. You can go home now” the doctor said and I nodded. Katrina handed me the bag of clothes and I went into the bathroom and got changed into some nice clothes. After that we all headed home and slept for the rest of the night after a nice meal of BBQ pork sandwiches and chips.