Dinner Out, Protecting Friends ♥

Louis's Girlfriend is in the External Link and Harry's Girlfriend is on the sidebar :)

~~~~~~~~~~

We then walked to the car together. We did not have any baby seats so Casey just held Nicole close to her. Nicole sat there giggling at everything. She was so giddy right now.

“Your all pretty” said Nicole

“Aww! Thanks! You are too” everyone said back to her. Nicole was right now messing with Casey’s black hair. I smiled and Nicole. She just loved to mess with peoples hair. She found it fascinating. One day I can see her being a hair stylist. We arrived at a mall. It was really huge. We parked the car and hopped out. I then took Nicole into my arms. She looked at the mall. We had never been to any malls in our life. I pretty much lived off of Walmart stuff.

“Wow! This is so cool!” she said

“Would you like to get some new clothes?” asked Cece to Nicole

“YEAH!” yelled Nicole causing people in the parking area to stare. I laughed

“Nicole you gotta be quiet” I said

“Ok Katrina” she said and we walked into the mall. We all agreed to get Nicole a few things first so we took off to a shop and found some toddler clothing and toys. We found some stuff that we knew she would love. She tried the stuff on and we ended up with a lot of stuff for her but I could not afford it.

“Guys, I really can’t afford to buy her anything” I said looking down

“We can buy it for her, no worries” said Katie

“Really, you can afford that?” I asked

“Yep” said Kate popping the ‘p’

“Thanks, it means a lot that you are doing this for me” I said and then Casey’s phone buzzed. She took it out and looked at her phone with a smile on her face.

“We are all going to eat out with the guys and we need to buy something pretty and again we can pay for you Katrina” said Casey

“Thank you so much, I will pay you back when I get the money” I said

“You can but you don’t have to Katrina” said Cece

“Kay” I said as we bought Nicole’s stuff (it also had a really nice dress with it) and left that store. We then went into a really expensive dress store. I was gawking at every dress. We all eventually found the dresses that we liked the most. We headed back to the boys flat and got dressed and did our hair in my room. 

I was in a red vevetly smooth sort of dress. It has many layers and some gems arcoss the top. I wore a pair of Black wedges and had my hair go down my back in cute curls.

Nicole was wearing a silver dress matched with black tights and the same white sandals as earlier. I had put her hair up and made the ends curly using my fingertips.

Cece was wearing a blue mid-thigh dress with flowers across the top. She matched the dress with a matching colored blue heels that had a bow on  the side. She let her hair down, slightly wavy like normal.

Casey wore a white and gold colored dress matched with gold heels. She let her hair mostly straight but put a waterfall braid in on the right side.

Katie wore a bodycon white and black striped dress with white pumps. She had her hair curly at the end, just making it partially curly.

Kate on the other hand wore a dark pink dress with a bow in the middle. She wore really high pink peep toe heels matching nicely with the dress. She had her whole hair in cute ringlets.