Chemo and Double Surgery ♥

Nicole’s POV

I skipped out to the car wearing a really cute outfit that I loved so much. I loved the look of it. This is what the outfit looked like…..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60244434

When I reached the door of the car that we were going to ride in, I clutched my water cup close to my belly so that nobody would take it. I reached up for the car latchy thing, but I was to short to reach it. I then stood on my tippy toes trying to reach it but still, I was to short to reach it. I stomped my black shoes and sat down, pouting. That door was so mean to me! It would not let me reach it! Just then I saw Zayn and Katrina walking my way. They looked at me funny then laughed. I frowned still.

“Whats funny!?!” I exclaimed.

“You, why are you pouting?” asked Zayn.

“The door latchy thing is out of my reach!” I said loudly making him smile. he walked over and reached down at for it. He was so tall! The latchy thing had to look up to him like me. I let out a giggle.

“Thanks Zayn!” I said, while I went over to him and hugged him by the leg.

“No problem, can you get into the car by yourself?” he asked me

“No, help me?” I asked stretching my arms up to him. He laughed, bent down, and picked me up and helped me into the car. I sat down in my car seat in the back, taking the seatbelt thingy and putting it around me and into the clicker thing. I giggled as it clicked. It was my favorite part of the seatbelt thingy.

Zayn shut the door for me then walked around the car and started it up. It made a vroom vroom sound and it took off……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn’s POV

I saw her silly smile when I started up the car. I sometimes wonder what is going on in her little kid mind. It was quite awhile ago that I was that little.

I started to drive off to the first stop, breakfast. I was still trying to decide where to go. I was either going to I-Hop or Denny’s. I was going to try to get Katrina to eat something more than a banana or an apple for breakfast. I wonder how that fills her up.

I was pulled out of my little space off to the sound of the bump things on the road that let you know it is time to slow down your car. Nicole burst out laughing really loudly. Now I really wanted an explanation for this.

“Nicole, what are you laughing about?” I asked and I got an answer that made me laugh just as hard as she was.

“The car tooted” she said and I broke into laughter. Katrina did too. The car made the same noise and we all laughed harder. I had tears in the corners of my eyes. So did Katrina. Nicole could barely breath because of how hard she was laughing. The car slowly came to a stop at the stoplight. Katrina spoke up.

“That was funny, but we have to breath. In and Out” Katrina said then started to laugh while doing the in and out breaths. I shook my head while Nicole was trying to get her breath back.

I took off driving and decided on I-Hop. I loved I-Hop. It took 10 minutes but we pulled up to the I-Hop. Katrina looked at me like I was crazy. I just shrugged at her and hopped out. She did the same thing and walked around to Nicole, helped her out. I walked over to me and she smiled back.

I was in a relationship with a girl who did not know it. That night, I was going to tell her what she ment to me, now, I can’t even probably tell her that I like her without worrying…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina’s POV

Zayn walked over to me and then we headed in. I was really worried about this. I am not eating that much, but he is going to want me to eat more and he is going to find out what is wrong with me. He doesn’t, or well I don’t think he does, know that I am anorexic. I am scared to let anyone know about that. It was nothing to me.