Fans Know More Then Me ♥

Katrina’s POV

They were all gaping at me. I did not quite know what was going on.

“Whats wrong?” I asked. I took a glance at Nicole. She did not look the best. She also had tears in the corner of her eyes threatening to spill over.

“Nicole, don’t cry!” I exclaimed picking her up off my feet and pulling her into a hug.

“I have reasons to cry” she said

“What is that Nicole?” I asked

“You forgot a lot of stuff! How are you going to help me!” she exclaimed

“With what Nicole?” I asked

“My kidney problem thing” she said, with a tear going down her face, followed by another. I quickly wiping them away.

“What kidney problems Nicole?” I asked

“I don’t know! It is a kidney problem!” she exclaimed while crying. I pulled her into my chest softly as she cried herself out.

“She is not joking, you lost a lot of memory” said Liam

“Ok, I can understand that, but how are all of you” gesturing to everyone besides Nicole “In my life?” I finished

“When you ran away, you ran to our house” said Zayn.

“Oh” I said looking down.

“You also are living with us, so we should get home” said Zayn with a smile.

“Ok” I said while I hopped out of bed and saw that I was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts. I smiled as we walked out of the hospital and rode in a car all the way home.

~~~~~~~

We pulled up to this huge mansion. My eyes went wide at the size of the place. I looked over at Nicole who was acting like this was all normal.

“Nicole, how are you acting so calm?” I whispered to her. She laughed a happy laugh.

“I have been living here with you and everyone else for awhile silly!” she exclaimed and my jaw dropped.

“How long?” I asked dumbfounded

“Um, maybe 2 months are so (sorry if I am wrong!!)” she said sitting there looking at the nice huge tree off to the side of the driveway. It was a really pretty one, it was a maple tree with orange leaves as it was turning fall. I looked at the house

‘I am living here? and with One Direction?’ I said inside my head

“Yes you are” said Louis smirking

“Did I” I started

“Yep” he said popping the ‘p’

“So, are there any other people I should know that live here?” I asked

“Your cousin, well son, same with Nicole, we will explain that to you later though” Louis said

“Wait what! I have kids?” I questioned confused. I must have almost screamed it because everyone covered there ears.

“I am sorry” I said looking down. At that moment I saw my stomach and saw just a bit of fat on it. I frowned huge.

“You ok Katrina?” Zayn asked me sweetly. I faked a smile.

“Yea, i’m fine” I said and saw Nicole smile.

“Where here!” screamed a girl causing me to jump. I got up and out of my seat, Nicole followed me out and jumped one me. I picked her up. She snuggled her head into my shoulder happily. She mumbled something into my shoulder and I felt my shoulder get slightly damp.