Baby Lexi ♥

2 Months Later

March 24th, 11:00 P.M.

Katrina’s POV

I made my way out of the nursery that Zayn and I had finished designing. It looked like this……….

http://projectnursery.com/projects/judes-vintage-nursery/ (pretend the name part is not there)

I loved it and so did Zayn. It was really pretty. It was more patterned and bright but that is the way we wanted it.

I thought about what I had found out about Kate a few weeks ago. Everyone found out actually. She was pregnant for a second time. I was quite surprised. We have been buddies in this for those weeks.

I made my way down the stairs and sat on couch in the living room. Suddenly, I felt a worried feeling passed through me. It was like something was wrong.

“Zayn!” I screamed. I heard the door open and I heard someone sprinting down the hall. It was not Zayn, but not to my surprise, Louis.

“Katrina, whats wrong?” he asked

“I think I need to go to the hospital. I do not feel good. Something is not right” I said and he grabbed his keys. I quickly walked out of the house following Louis. I opened one of the doors on the car and Louis hopped in.

We drove down to the hospital in silence. It was a nice silence though. My stomach did not feel right though. I just felt off and I felt so nervous to.

We arrived at the hospital not long later. I got out of the car and tried hard to rush into the hospital, but you can only move so fast with a baby bump. So far, my baby bump was this big….

http://weheartit.com/entry/40456630/via/sarahbear1997

I know it is not that big, but it was still hard to walk with. I made my way into the emergency area. A nurse rushed over to me.

“Whats wrong?” she asked

“I do not feel good. I am pregnant and I think something is wrong” I said and she nodded and grabbed a chair. I sat down on it and I was wheeled away……

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis’s POV

I sat down in the waiting room of the maternity area after Katrina was rushed into a room to be checked out. I pulled out my phone and called Zayn. It rang twice before he answered.

Zayn- Hello Louis. Why are you calling me so early when you are at home. You could just come into my room

Me- Zayn, I am not at home. I am with Katrina at the hospital. She did not feel right. She thinks something is wrong. Get down here fast.

Zayn- Okay, bye

He said and with that, he hung up. I got up out of my chair and bought myself with some change I had in my pockets. I sat down in my chair. After a bit, Zayn showed up, breathing hard.

“Is Katrina okay?” He asked panting.

“I don’t know. We will find out” I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina’s POV

I was wheeled into a room like my last one. I hurried up and layed down on the bed. Soon the same doctor came in.

“Lets see whats wrong” she said putting some gel on my stomach. She swirled the wand across my stomach. She looked over a spot over and over. She took one look and then paged someone.