Girls Day Out, Guys Day In ♥

Katrina’s POV

I woke up the next morning feeling very still. Well, that is what I get for sleeping on the floor. I carefully got up and stretched my body. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal.

“Hey” said someone and I jumped. I turned to see Zayn in the doorway. “Couldn’t sleep?” he asked

“No, I woke up” I said

“Well, concidering it is only 10:00 in the morning and you fell asleep at 3:00 A.M. or so, I thought you would still be asleep” Zayn said and laughed. I gaped.

“It is that early!?!” I yelled. I heard a baby start to bawl upstairs. I groaned.

“Stop being so loud” Zayn said. I looked at him and laughed. Zayn was confused for a moment.

“Dirty minded” Zayn said causing me to laugh harder.

“I was only thinking that way because you said it that way” I said, tears streaming down my face. She started crying louder.

“Shall we go check on our baby girl?” Zayn asked and I nodded.

We walked up the stairs and into Lexi’s room. She was standing up on her bed staring to where we were standing. She let out a small giggle when she saw us but tears kept coming down her face.

“Lexi, baby girl, why are you crying? We are here now?” asked Zayn. Usually, when we came in here, she would quiet down. I walked up to her and picked her up.

She did not need a diaper change. I tried to burp her. No use. I looked at her mouth. There was the the problem. I carried her downstairs while a baffled Zayn followed me.

“What are you doing?” Zayn asked while Lexi kept crying.

“You will see” I said and made my way to the fridge and pulled out a frozen baby plastic chew. I saw that her teeth are trying to come in.

“What is that for?” asked Zayn as I handed Lexi the chew and she held onto it as she chewed on it and stopped crying.

“It is a cold plastic chewing thing. I saw that her teeth are trying to come in. She is going to be like this for awhile.” I said and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone had eaten breakfast and us girls were all dressed. I am wearing outfits that were similar. We were all wearing Jean shorts, hoddies, and shoes.

We all said goodbye to the guys and piled into one van and took off.

~~~~~~~

We made our way across town to a pretty hair salon that Katie usually gets her hair cut at. We all drove up and parked the vehicle and we all hopped out.

We all hurried up the stairs to the hair salon. We pushed open the doors and walked in.

“Hello Kate! It is so great to see you! I am so happy you brought your friends! Who wants to get there hair cut first?” she asked with a huge smile. Kate decided to step up as she had already been there.

“I will go first so they can see your hair cutting at work” Katie said with a huge smile……………….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate’s POV

“I will go first so they can see your hair cutting at work” I said with a huge smile. I walked over to a bright orange chair and sat down. She took the normal plastic apron to keep hair off my clothes and wrapped in around me. Casey, Cece, Kat, and Katrina were all seated on the chairs in front of me.

My hair salon girl Sally snipped and cut my hair. Casey, Cece, Kat, and Katrina were smiling huge as she finished. Sally snipped a bit more off and then turned me to the mirror. My hair now looked like this……………………..

Kate ~ http://pinterest.com/pin/199002877255359584/

I smiled as she took off the plastic apron. I gave her a hug.

“Thank you Sally! It looks amazing like always!” I exclaimed. She then did every’s hair. The rest of the haircuts looked like this………………….

Casey ~ http://pinterest.com/pin/138556126006825017/

Cece ~ http://pinterest.com/pin/248612841899927294/

Kat ~ http://pinterest.com/pin/210472982555741032/

Katrina ~ http://pinterest.com/pin/276056652128993112/

We then all headed back home with everyone looking very happy. Everyone had a new haircut and got a day away from the kids.

When we got home we all just ran upstairs ignoring the guys trying to take care of the kids, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Liam’s POV

As all the girls left, I turned to the guys.

“Who is watching who? I know we can not all watch them all. We would end up loosing one of the kids” I said honestly.

“Okay, I can take Lexi” Zayn said and started to walk upstairs.

“I will take Jacob” Harry said and walked up to his room.

“I will take Darcy and Victoria and join Harry” Louis said and ran upstairs before I could object.

“I can take Nick if you can take Nicole” Niall said and I nodded. We both headed upstairs. I went up and knocked on Nicole’s bedroom door.

“Come in!” exclaimed Nicole. I smiled and opened the door. When she saw me, her face brightened up.

“Liam!” she yelled and ran to me. She gave me a side hug and smiled.

“What do you want to do?” I asked

“Watch Toy Story!” she exclaimed. I smiled huge. That is my favorite movie!

“I love that movie! I have it in the D.V.D. player in my room. We can watch it in there” I said and she nodded. We walked into my room and sat on the couch and she joined me. I pressed play and watched the movie happily with Nicole…………………………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as the movie ended we heared people laughing and coming up the stairs. Just then, Casey came in with a very pretty haircut. I smiled.

“I am gonna take a nap, wanna join me?” asked Casey and I nodded. Nicole knew that we were going to bed so she nodded too.

“Bye! Thanks!” she said

“No problem” I said as she walked out. I turned to Casey.

“I love the new haircut!” I exclaimed

“Thanks” she said and she looked down blushing. She then changed into a tank top and sweatpants and laid down on the bed. I joined her happily. Soon later we were asleep.