Drinking Away Problems, Not The Best Idea ♥

Cece is on the sidebar :)

~~~~~

Kate’s POV

After the boys finished the babies room it looked like this.....

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58065473 

I think it was a really cool room for Nick. I really can’t wait until I find out the genders of the babies. I hope it is a boy and a girl. We could name them Darcy, because that is the name that Harry wants, and I am not sure for my son. I do want them not to be two of one, I might have trouble telling them apart if they are indentical. I crutched down the stairs and sat on the couch. I loved the couch. It was really soft. I pulled out the reclining part of the chair and placed my feet up. It felt really good to have my feet up. I felt more relaxed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.. I put on some kid show. I am pretty sure it was Spongebob Squarepants. I decided to be lazy and not change it. Just then Nicole came up and sat beside me.

“I love this show” she said with a smile. She grabbed my crutches and started to play with them.

“What is it about? I kinda forgot” I said with a smile.

“It is about this sponge who lives underwater with a friend who is a starfish. He works at the Krusty Crab too” Nicole said with a smile. I laughed

“So what is going on now?” I asked

“Well his square pants were shrunk and he has no more so he is shopping for square pants and he can’t find any” she said and I smiled. These shows are crazy. Just then Nicole leaned over placing hands on my belly. Just then I felt a kick. Nicole squealed

“Your tummy kicked my hands!” Nicole exclaimed

“It was the babies who kicked, not my tummy” I said and her eyes went wide

“Why are the babies trapped inside your tummy, come out babies!” Nicole exclaimed into my tummy causing me to start laughing hard.

“Nicole, it does not work like that, wait a few months and they will be here” I said

“Ok” she said sitting down and fiddling with my crutches. I picked up my water and took a drink.

“See you Nicole, I am going to see Harry ok?” I said and she nodded. I crutched my way up the stairs and into me and Harry’s bedroom. I saw him doing a twitcam. I was about to crutch out when he saw me.

“Kate come here so the fans can see you! They have not seen you in forever” he said and I crutched over slowly and quietly. I am really scared the fans were going to be mad.

I made my way over to the camera and looked at the screen. Comments were blowing up. There were some asking about my stomach and how big it had gotten wondering if I was pregnant. I looked away because some of those comments were really mean but there were some really nice ones. Some that really touched my heart.

“Hey” I said forcing a smile and waving at the camera. A BUNCH of messages came in. After a nice decent Twitcam we walked back downstairs where everyone was sitting at the table.

“WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 10 MINUTES AND I AM HUNGRY” Niall said madly

“Wow, calm down there Niall you will get your food” I said taking a seat beside Casey and Cece. Nicole was giggling as she looked around the room.

“What is so funny Nicole?” I asked

“The fact that I am in the same room as my Idols” she stated with a smile causing everyone to let out a little aww. It was really cute that she thought of us as her Idols.