Finding Out The Genders ♥

Katrina’s POV

1 week later

I woke up to being shaked awake. I rolled over placing my pillow over my head. I groaned

“Katrina, I am hungery, cook for me?” asked a little girl voice, Nicole.

“Nicole, what time is it?” I asked groaning

“7:00 A.M. Katrina” she said

“Ugh, fine, I am up, can you get dressed?” i asked

“I am going to need help” she said and I lifted the pillow off my head and looked at her.

“Fine, give me one moment and then I can help you then I can cook” I said and she nodded. I got up and grabbed a cute outfit and changed. Then I walked Nicole into her room and helped her get changed. We looked like this……

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58319705

“Come on, lets eat” I said picking up Nicole and then going and getting Nick, placing him in my other arm. I walked downstairs and placed Nick in his highchair and then put Nicole on the chair that she was just a bit to short to get on. I went to the cupboard and pulled out some pancake mix and went into the freezer and grabbed bacon and sausage.

“Nicole, what do you think?” I asked

“Good! I love it!” she said and then I started up the stove top and opened up the bacon and sausage. As soon as the stove top reached the right tempetaure, I placed the first pieces of sausage on the stove top and they started to sizzle, yum. Well I was not going to eat much but still, it was going to be good. If you forgot or anything I am anorexic. I really don’t each much or at all. No one seems to notice, or act as if they notice anyway. Just as I was finishing cooking the bacon, Niall, Cece, Casey,and Liam came down. I smiled.

“Cooking?” they asked and I laughed

“for everyone” I said and they plopped themselves on the chairs.

“Casey, can you feed Nick for me?” I asked

“sure, where is the baby food?” she asked and i handed her the container and spoon. She fed him while I passed out sausage and bacon. I also added sausage and bacon to plates for everyone else who was still coming. I then worked on pancakes and passed a few out to every plate (well except for mine where I just placed one, that was all I was going to eat) Casey and Cece each looked at each other then said

“We will wake up everyone else” they said and ran up the stairs, ‘weird’ I thought then let out a small giggle. Causing Niall and Liam to look up from there food.

“Whats funny?” asked Niall with a mouth full of food. Liam hit him lightly on the shoulder and I laughed a bit more.

“The way Cece and Casey looked at each other and then shot up the stairs” I said with a smile and they nodded in understanding. Just then the girls and the rest of the guys came downstairs taking seats. After breakfast everyone watched T.V. for a bit. Then it was time to take Kate to her doctors appointment. I was the one who was going to take her because I am the only one who can drive well. Kate and I got into the car and I drove her to the hospital.

Kate’s POV

We made our way into the doctors. I am kinda scared and happy. What if Harry doesn’t like the genders. If he did I would be so upset. I really want a boy and a girl. If we had a girl I wanna name her Darcy. Darcy is the name Harry wants. We made our way up to the desk and checked in. The sent me right in. We walked into room 22. It was a lot like the room I was in last time but this one was yellow with blue and pink swirls on the wall. I liked this one a bit better because of the design. Just then my doctor from last time came in.

“Hey Ashes!” we said causing her to jump.

“Hi Kate and Katrina! Kate, you ready to figure out genders?” Ashes asked me.

“Yes, I am ready! I really wanna know!” I exclaimed causing her to laugh

“What genders do you want the twins?” she asked me.

“I want a boy and a girl. That would make me so happy.” I said and she nodded

“I need you to lean back and place your shirt up so I can put the cool gel on your stomach” she said and I nodded putting my shirt up. She placed the cool gel on my stomach causing me to shiver. It was cold!

“So, it seems that your twins are doing amazing right now! For genders we have…..A girl….. and a boy!” she said making me squeal slightly from happiness. Also, a few tears shed down my face in happiness.

“You can go now, I got the papers done” she said and we left and arrived home to see everyone sitting on the couch watching T.V. We took off our shoes.

“Hey, Hey!” Katrina said happily

“What has Katrina so peppy?” asked Niall causing Katrina to laugh

“Katie has good news” Katrina said and she slid in her socks out of the way. Everyones eyes were on me.

“So what are the genders of our kids?” Harry said coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“A boy and a girl” I stated beaming

“Thats amazing!” everyone shouted doing whoops. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and joined everyone on the couch. I just remembered something from earlier today.

Flashback

The girls woke me up besides Katrina who was downstairs cooking.

“What is it?” I asked

“You know Katrina?” they asked and I gave them a funny smile.

“No I don’t” I said sarcastically.

“Ok then Ms. Sarcastic. Well Cece is pretty sure that she is Anorexic” said Casey. I frowned

“How would you come up with that?” I asked.

“Kate, Katrina rarely and barely eats and is skin and bones” said Cece

“We can ask her later” I said getting out of bed and heading down with the girls to eat.

Flashback Over

Later today we are going to have to ask her but for now, we are just going to watch some shows