Broken Hearts, This I Promise You ♥

Katrina’s POV

I woke up in the morning and hopped out of bed. I threw on last night’s clothes and walked out of Zayn’s room and into my room. I tossed those clothes into the hamper and then got dressed into this……

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61514906

I then brushed my messy hair out and tied it into a ponytail at the nape of my neck and put in a loose cloth white headband. I smiled as I finished and walked out of my room and then down the stairs.

When I got down the stairs, the smell of pancakes hit me like a truck. A huge smile spread across my face.

“Who is cooking!?!?” I yelled, not caring about anything at this moment. I heard the clatter of pans.

“Bloody heck!” someone yelled. “and by the way it is Harry who is cooking. Don’t scare me like that again!” he yelled. I laughed and walked to the kitchen. When I got there, I saw Harry trying to pick up the hot pan off the floor. It seemed to be stuck. I gaped for a moment as he tried to pry it off the floor but then I went into hysterics. He jumped.

“You scared me again Katrina! You are lucky I finished cooking just before you scared me the first time or else some people would not have pancakes. Here are some for you and Zayn” he said then passed me two plates of pancakes. He then passed me the rest of the pancake plates other then one that was his. “Give those to everyone else for me” he said and grabbed his plate, and running into to living room and jumping onto the couch.

“Fine” I huffed. I was delivering everyone breakfast in bed. How much fun was that! Sarcasm is being used.

I first walked up to Nicole’s room. I knocked on the door.

“It’s open!” she yelled and I laughed. I walked in and handed her a plate of pancakes. She smiled.

“Thanks Katrina” she said

“Your welcome” I said and left.

I made my way down to Liam’s and Casey’s room afterward. I knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” asked Liam. He seemed awake.

“Katrina. I am bringing everyone breakfast. Want some?” I asked

“Sure, come in” he said and I opened the door into there room. It looked like this on the inside……

http://weheartit.com/entry/40535541/via/cherrysnoww

Liam was walking my way when I got in. I handed him two plates.

“Hi and Bye, have a nice morning!” I said

“You too!” he said while I walked out. I then walked down the hallway farther and stopped at Niall’s and Cece’s room. I knocked.

“Hello?” asked Cece and Niall

“Hey, it is Katrina with your food” I said

“Bring it in!” Niall said excitedly. I mentally laughed. I opened the door to see Niall and Cece sitting up watching cartoons. There room looked like this….

http://weheartit.com/entry/33730875/via/crystal_martiant

I smiled and handed them there plates and left. Two down, 3 more rooms to go. Well two not including Zayn’s room that I am most likely going to eat in but you get the picture.

I walked down to Kate’s and Harry’s room. Harry must have left Kate to sleep while he was cooking. I knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” Kate groaned. I laughed.