Chapter 36

In the last temple fair, more than 400 boxes of balm were sold in three days. This time the lantern fair was only for one day. Li Mo was not sure how many boxes she should take, but she thought that doing more was better than doing less.

She could sell it slowly if they weren't able to sell them all, but if she made less, then she'd probably regret it if they weren't able to sell enough. So Li Mo planned to make 500 boxes this time, plus the 30 boxes left at home. 

It would be too much, and she thought she wouldn't be able to sell it all.

Like last time, the whole family went to the back mountains to pick flowers together. Li Mo, Meizi, and Song Dashan all carried a basket on their backs. They didn't let Teizi carry anything, so they just let him watch the two little guys so they wouldn't run around much.

The two little guys were both sensible children; knowing that the adults were busy, they didn't run around or make trouble. They also picked flowers like an adult and then put them in the adult's basket. Not to mention that their little appearance was so adorable.

Tiezi had nothing to do because the kids were obedient, so he used his right hand to pick flowers slowly and then gently put them in the basket.

Everyone saw that he didn't have any open wounds, so they let him help them pick flowers.

This time, they have plenty of time, so they don't need to be as hasty as they did last time. Everyone was not picking flowers fast, and they picked them slowly while talking. It was not a tiring day for them at all, but rather relaxed.

When they picked enough flowers, Song Dashan asked Mr. Zhang to make five hundred boxes.

Li Mo and the others spent three days slowly making the balm at home. After it was made, they left it to dry for another two days before the Lantern Festival took place.

The Lantern Festival was held in the evening, so Li Mo went to Qian Xianglian's niece's house to put makeup on her early in the morning, to avoid any delays, and so there would be time to catch up with the Lantern Festival.

When dawn neared, Song Dashan drove Li Mo and Qian Xianglian to the house of Xianglian's niece.

When the three of them arrived, Qian Xianglian's house was already a little crowded, with people coming and going and all of the family's relatives joining in to assist.

The host saw that Li Mo arrived, without introduction. She immediately greeted her with enthusiasm.

Qian Xianglian's Elder Sister took Li Mo's hand and said, "Big sister, it has been hard for you to come over so early in the morning. I hope you won't mind troubling you today. "

Li Mo shook her head, "This is what I should do, sister-in-law, Please take me to the bride's ward. I will start to apply makeup on the bride as soon as possible. "

Xianglian's elder sister nodded and asked her son to entertain Song Dashan, and then personally took Li Mo with her to her daughter's room.

The bride's wedding gown had been put on, and she was only waiting for makeup to be put on.

When the people in the room saw Li Mo coming in, they all stared at Li Mo in amazement. They didn't expect that this beautiful little lady was the beautician they especially invited. 

They had never seen a beautiful young lady as a beautician.

Li Mo didn't care about the stares of the people inside the room. She nodded to the people present as a form of greeting. Then she put the makeup kit on the table next to her and began to apply makeup to the bride.