Chapter 74

Li Mo stayed in the beauty room until nearly dusk to finish the beauty treatments of today's guests.

Sitting stiffly, Li Mo simply stood up and went out to take a look.

There were still a few customers outside looking at the rouge and powder, so Li Mo was very worried about Song Dashan and went straight to the relaxation room.

The customers who had had their beauty treatments before had not yet left and been playing leaf cards together, playing with great interest, not wanting to stop.

Li Mo went over to them to play. She found that this leaf card was not very fun, not as good as poker, but she prepared the poker cards and left them aside. No one even touched them.

I guess they don't know how to play this.

Li Mo could not help but say: "Madame, do you want to try a new game? It's this poker cards in my hand."

One of the Madame looked at the poker cards curiously and said, "I saw this when I came in, but I didn't know how to play it. I've never seen it before, and no one knew it."

Li Mo began to explain the cards to everyone: "It's called poker, similar to leaf cards. It is played differently, but I think it's more fun than leaf cards. Do you want to try it?"

The two Madames were immediately interested, saying, "Then you can teach us to play, so we can have a new fun to do in the future."

Li Mo nodded and opened the ancient version in his hand. Put the playing cards on the table, shuffling the cards while saying: "This is for four people to play together. After shuffling the cards like this, if you turn a card upside down, take your hand and cover it, and each player takes turns. Whoever catches the card that's just been turned over will be the landlord.

And then the remaining three people would deal with the landlord together..."

Li Mo elaborated on the rules of playing cards and then personally went into battle. I took the other three people to play together, pointed out what was wrong, and asked if they didn't understand something.

Gradually, everyone understood a little Li Mo, and they played a few more, and finally, those who played were able to do it, and a strong interest in playing cards arose, and they started playing.

When they all knew how to play, Li Mo smiled, gave her seat to another person, said her greetings, and went out.

This was the end of the beauty session for today, and Li Mo did not intend to do it anymore, leaving the front to Song Dashan while she went into the backyard to see Xiao Bao.

After entering the backyard, Li Mo went to the kitchen first, where Sister Qin was cooking.

Seeing Li Mo come in, Sister Qin said, "Are you hungry? The rice will be ready soon. I'll just fry another dish. "

Li Mo said, "No hurry, sister-in-law, I'm not hungry yet, so take your time. I'm just stopping by to see the kids. "

Sister Qin smiled, "The two kids are playing now."

"Okay then, I'll go check on them."

When Li Mo finished and left the kitchen, she saw Xiao Bao squatting under a tree, gesturing with a branch, while Huzi watched in silence, concentrating.

Li Mo quietly walked over and got behind Xiao Bao, and saw that Xiaobo was writing his name on the ground with a twig: 'Xiao Bao', which was the only two Chinese characters she had taught him so far, except for numbers, which Xiao Bao had to take out from time to time to write and review.

After Xiao Bao finished writing the two characters, he used a twig to point at the word "Xiao" and then recited: "Xiao! This means small!"

Huzi watched from the side and recited the same thing: "Xiao! This means small!"