Chapter 45

The proprietress removed the makeup she put on today, revealing her original appearance.

The proprietress herself was indeed good-looking, and she looked beautiful after putting on makeup. She looked beautiful with her makeup because she was originally beautiful and not because it was enhanced by her makeup. 

Although her makeup appeared to be done quite well, it was because she applied foundation on her face and didn't put anything other than that powder.

If the proprietress was not beautiful, she would not look good after applying makeup on her face.

Li Mo, on the other hand, didn't tell the proprietress what she thought and just focused on applying makeup on her.

Li Mo didn't use a lot of powder on her base makeup because Sister Yue's skin was in good condition, so she just used a thin layer to cover up the spots and blemishes on her face, which made her face look bright and delicate.

Li Mo then reshaped her brows and made them fit her face, and modified them with an eyebrow powder to achieve the best effect.

Sister Yue's facial features were good as a whole, but it was still too early to reach perfection. The most important parts that needed to be taken care of were the nose and chin. Her nose was not upright and slightly flat, and her chin, although it was considered delicate according to normal people, was slightly wider. 

So Li Mo focused her attention on these two areas.

To modify these areas, she needed to rely mostly upon contours and highlights. Li Mo applied shadows on both ends of the nose, adjusted it to the most suitable size, and then applied highlights to make the nose look pretty. 

For the chin, she also did the same. They were slightly wide. She contoured them and applied some highlights to make the chin more delicate.

After completing these two parts, the rest of the processing was not too difficult. Li Mo drew a slightly upward arc on Sister Yue and swept a little pink at the corners of her eyes to give a slight sense of both feminine and noble aura that suited Sister Yue's temperament. 

As for the lips, Li Mo used two different colors of lipstick to give her the bitten-lips look. It made her lips clear and seductive.

The face of the proprietress was very good and did not require shadow modification, so Li Mo skipped this step and combed her hair instead. Li Mo picked a bun that suited her face, which was—the fairy cloud bun. This bun was very difficult and time-consuming. 

However, the outcome was very beautiful. No matter which angle, it can make people unable to move their eyes and instantly grab their attention. Coupled with the ruby earrings worn by Sister Yue today, they complemented each other and made her look more beautiful.

After a half-hour, Li Mo came to a halt and looked at Sister Yue's face. She nodded in her heart. She was very satisfied with her makeup this time.

"Sister Yue, I'm done. You can now see for yourself. " Li Mo said and moved the super-large mirror in the store to her.

The lady boss looked at herself in the mirror and was surprised by Li Mo's work.

The appearance of the proprietress at this time, based on her original six points, she had at least grown to eight points. Now, it was not too much to call her a beauty.

Sister Yue touched her face and almost couldn't believe it. Can she still be this beautiful?

Sister Yue used to boast that she had a cosmetic shop and she had studied makeup quite well, and she learned countless makeup techniques. She often taught makeup techniques to her customers who came to buy cosmetic powder, which was highly praised by customers.