Chapter 1 Streets

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Chapter 1 Streets

Third person pov.

Being carried out of her house at age five, covered in blood and tears, Faith's life changed from slightly fine to extremely bad very fast. The five year old did not know at the moment why this was all happening to her, but she did find out later on.

Faith's parents borrowed ‘some’ money from someone that had way more power over them and they paid the price for doing so. The Damians did their best to get all the money back so they could save their lives, especially their five year old daughter's life, but they ran out of time.

The guy that the Damian’s borrowed the money from came to their household with his goons and trashed the place, they scouted the place from top to bottom grabbing things they thought was treasure to them. When they thought they got everything important they fully turned their attention back to the three Damians and tormented them for a few hours before they just straight out shot the two Damians and left their daughter slightly untouched. They left after that, fleeing with the stuff they had taken from the house.

Faith was alone in her house between her parents' dead bleeding body's crying, she was petrified, in agony, and confused. She didn't know what to do, so she stayed between her parents until she was found by police. They called the ambulance and they showed up alongside fire truckers.

Faith’s parents were carried out after her, but held differently, she was carried in the arms of someone trying to console her as her parents were carried out in body bags.

Faith was placed in the ambulance and taken to the hospital to be checked out and fixed up. The doctors patched her up, fed her, hooked her up on an IV so she could get her water by that; then anything else and let her rest for a bit before they started to ask questions about what happened and what she could recall.

After a bit they left her be. The doctors and the cop that was on her case tried to find someone who was family-like to her to take her in, but found nothing, so at the end of being at the hospital healing, she was dropped off at an orphanage with just a small bag of things the cop had given her.

The two years of being in the system were horrible. Things happened to her that changed her for the rest of her life, when she had the chance to leave, she left and fled away from her orphanages as far as she could, she was only seven at the time.

When Faith truly thought she got far away from where she ‘lived’ before, she finally found a place to rest and that was an abandoned building that she called home for years.

She found a way to get food-well more as money to get food. It wasn't the safest or the best or good way to live, but that's the only way the seven year old could get money by, if she didn't have this way she would have starved to death already.

She was small, sneaky, soft and smart and made it a living to steal off of people. She would steal money, jewelry, anything valuable that she could get and was able to sell. Not good of her, but she needed to live somehow. When she got her goods, she quickly would go to a pawn shop and pawn it off and get money back and with that money she would go and get some food for herself.

When she didn't have the money and was close to the food market, she would go there and steal off the tables and as fast as she could she would run off and hide to eat what she had taken. 

She felt bad for stealing, but she didn't know what else to do. She was too young to work and she didn't have anyone to help her. So she had to.

A year into living on the streets something happened to her. She didn't know it at the time, but the person she stole that fateful day was an agent for hydra. He was on his way to drop something off and she happened to pick his pocket and took what was in it and fled the area.

The thing was something that wasn't supposed to be touched by skin, that's why it was in a box. Without knowing she wasn't supposed to touch it with her skin, she did and she blacked out and woke up a couple of hours later forgetting what she had done.

The thing had absorbed in her, altering her body, causing her to forget what she had touched.

A few months after it absorbed her body, she woke up with a burning and frozen cold. She would burn up for a few hours and then freeze for the rest before changing to hot again. She wasn't doing well, she was extremely bad, but after resting for a few days, where she only moved to use the bathroom and that's it, she woke up perfectly fine. Hungry, but perfectly fine.

Though her perfect wake up turned into a horror show for her. After cleaning up her area, she ended up finding out the real reason why she was burning and freezing up. She ended up burning the only thing that kept her warm on cold days and nights.

Short form, she found out she was able to control ice and fire. Her fire kept her warm through the winter as her ice/frost helped keep her cooled down on hot days and nights.

At age nine Faith got sick again, almost like last time. This time though it was her head and not her whole body, it was like she had a head cold. Her head was dizzy, aching, throbbing and heavy, as for her sight, it was gone. She was up for twenty-four hours until she was asleep for forty-two hours. Through those hours her body was altering once again and like last time too, she woke up perfectly fine. No more head aching and throbbing. Her head even felt light until it got cluttered with thoughts. Though it wasn't her thoughts, but others.

That day she had gone out and found out really fast that she could hear people's thoughts. They were so loud that it caused her to fall unconscious a couple of times as she tried getting back home. When she got back home she stayed away from others for a few days until she got too hungry and went out and stole some things off a food market table and rushed off.

The days she stayed away, she wasn't able to sleep, either because everyones thoughts were so fucking loud or because of how hungry she was, she wasnt able to sleep.

When she finally went out and stole the apples, her head was in so much pain from their loud thoughts, but she pushed through it and hid a bit away from the market and ate the apples.

After she ate, she sat there hidden trying to figure out what's happening to her. Once again she was smart, when she was figuring out what was happening to her last time, she had gone to the library and took a book about ‘powers’ and read all of it.

She found out she could be a telepath and she was right.

With that knowledge she didn't stop the thoughts, but it gave a bit of comfort to her to a point where she was able to go back out and get more food for herself.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.